Motivation needed!

Options
Hey y’all! My names Hayley, I’m 21 married and a stay at home mom of a 1.5 year old, I run my own business from home, before I got pregnant I weighed 130lbs at 5.2, after I had my son I got down to 145lbs for some reason I just got lazy didn’t want to cook and started eating fast food every day. I got up to 165. Ouch.... That was October. I’ve been a little more activate but still eating fast food and drinking lots of soda!! I’m down to 157.6, my goal is to get to at least 140 again but I can’t seem to find the motivation.
I need help! Spam me with heathly recipes please!!
Working out at a gym is not an option as we don’t have family around us and I do not trust anyone else watching my son.

Replies

• jeagogo
    jeagogo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You can do it! If naps last long enough, it might be good to invest a bit of time in meal prepping so you have a fridge full of ready-to-go healthy meals. I'm the worst for recipe recommendations, though. My meal prep is always just some basic combination of protein, veggies, and maybe some rice or potatoes. No actual recipes involved.
    I know working from home it feels like you should have time to make each meal fresh, but it never actually seems to work out that way, and I imagine with a baby it's even harder.
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Use this site all the cool, tasty and healthy meal ideas. Maybe getting exercise bands and using youtube exercise ideas. There are some very fun looking partner assisted exercises.

Motivation comes from within a person....encouragement comes from others.
  • Amandamci100
    Amandamci100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m literally in the same boat as you!! I’m 23 and a first time mom and trying to get back to my pre pregnancy weight of 135. It’s so hard after having a baby, I totally understand. I’m on my 10th day of working out and I’ve found it has been giving me more energy, where as before I feel tired all day long and when my boy goes to sleep I just want to be done with everything. But I’ve been pushing through and working out at night while I watch Netflix. And I’m starting to kinda enjoy it, which I’m surprised by because I’m a huge wuss when it comes to working out. Now I’m also working on focusing what I’m eating every day. I’ve gotten wayyyy to used to Jimmy Johns cookies 😭 good for you for finding out where to begin! That’s the hardest step. You got this mama