30 lbs and what a difference

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
Alright, so my earlier post was just out of sync... Finally able to upload pics of my transition. Down 30 lbs since the end of May/beginning of June '11.

I have dropped from a size 22 to a size 16!!!! And they're regular size 16!!!!!!! Not 16W! :) You cannot believe how excited I am.

Still want to lose an additional 42lbs once I lose this first 35 :) This is a short term goal for now ;)

Here is me this past March:

heavy.jpg

Here is me today :) 30lbs lighter and 3 sizes smaller! :D

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

1 size away from the size I wore and graduated high school in. Next fall is my 20 year reunion and I'm hoping to be smaller than what I was (a size 14).

I LOVE MFP!!!!!

Replies

• chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    looking good...keep it up....i know you can do it
  • jackie010307
    jackie010307 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I was a very tight size 20 when I started this (really should have been a 22) and it's great to see others who were where I am and have had success! Thanks for sharing!
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Wtg!! Thats fantastic! You look great!
  • Cking86
    Cking86 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • lyknscribe
    Options
    bravo!
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    1) You look amazing! Your hard work has definitely paid off!!

2) Congrats on the smaller jeans! I can't wait to be where you're at!! :-)

3) You're beautiful, no matter the size!!

Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Wow very nice GJ!
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wow you are looking great!
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats on the success so far, keep up the GREAT work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • redbirdsings
    redbirdsings Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great Job! My 20 year (as painful as that is to say) is next year also and am kinds in the same boat as to current VS graduation #'s... Can't wait to figure out what i look like even more healthy. thanks for posting. what a great inspiration!!!
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I love MFP too. I have about the same amount of weight loss goal and have lost 49 to date. It is fun to look at your transformation and to see what other people saw when I lost my weight too. Everyone said it was so much so fast but I was right on track, just like you! You look amazing and I bet you feel better than you look too. I know you will make your size goal for sure and I would not be surprised if you were smaller than that by next fall. Keep on keeping on. It is fun to lose weight!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Next fall is my 20 year reunion and I'm hoping to be smaller than what I was (a size 14).

I LOVE MFP!!!!!

Ditto - except I was an 18. Currently 22... well - probly should be 20... but I haven't purchased new clothing yet.

You have done a WONDERFUL JOB! Congratulations on a healthier you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!