NSV !!!!

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
I've lost 30 lbs in roughly 37 days. No biggie, right? Well, while looking through my closet for something to wear today I decided to go to my skinny clothes. Figured I needed torture.

Well, when I started this venture I was almost to a size 22 :(

For grins I pulled out my favorite black skirt, a regular size 16...not a 16W (I call it wide, I know it stands for woman...) I pulled it on, over my hips and was thinking maybe the size is wrong. I pulled the zipper up...slowly...while closing my eyes and it stopped ... AT THE TOP!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!! I'm in a 16 again!!!!!! 1 size to go and I'm at my high school graduation size!!!! 20th reunion is next fall, hoping to be below a 14 for the first time since 8th grade!!!!

Super excited will post picks later :)

Thanks for reading!!!

Edited to add, not 37 days... 67 days. My fingers are obviously still fat :) damn iPhone

Replies

• Addieloggins
    Options
    How did you lose 30 lbs in 37 days? Do tell!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    cogratulations!!!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile:
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    wow... in just 37 days???
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I can't wait to have a moment like that.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    37lbs in 30 days?! :noway:
  • Lindaj44
    Lindaj44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lunchgirlie
    lunchgirlie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You're doing amazing!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    30 in 37 seems extreme... hopefully everything is ok with you internally *rapid weightloss unsupervised by a doctor can lead to stones... not fun*
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    30 in 37 is no biggie? Yes, it is... just stay on track --- don't starve yourself. You don't wanna gain it all back.
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Should read 47 days, stupid iPhone...

30 lbs in 47 days, 37 would be tough... ;)
  • ShellyMacchi
    Options
    it's actually really fast in 47 days too *S*
    would love to hear 'how'
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    wow that great you must feel great!! :D Congrats :) x
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Alright hang on had to double check my app. Feeling blonde today... It's been 3 months and 7 days so that's actually 67 days. Oye!!!!

Counting my calories and exercising 5 days a week. I allow 1200 food calories, burn between 1100-1400 and eat back almost what I burn. I do 1 hr of weights and 1 hr on the arc trainer.
  • ShellyMacchi
    Options
    Alright hang on had to double check my app. Feeling blonde today... It's been 3 months and 7 days so that's actually 67 days. Oye!!!!

Counting my calories and exercising 5 days a week. I allow 1200 food calories, burn between 1100-1400 and eat back almost what I burn. I do 1 hr of weights and 1 hr on the arc trainer.

phew! *L*
    now it makes sense *S* thanks for explaining.. and major congrats!

(3 months is actually more like 90+ days btw *S*)
  • spicypepper
    Options

phew! *L*
    now it makes sense *S* thanks for explaining.. and major congrats!

(3 months is actually more like 90+ days btw *S*)

Oye! I need more food! Ha ha! My brain quit. 97 days, NOT 67... :)
  • kcar43
    kcar43 Posts: 7
    Options
    How exciting great job !! You should be so proud of yourself !!! You'll be ready for that class reunion !!
  • julescromer
    Options
    37 lbs is great!!! Keep it up! You should be very proud and happy of yourself. I am proud of you!
  • MiaMcBetty
    Options
    Regardless of how long it took you - it's fantastic!!!

Congratulations on your NSV - I personally think they're best kind of victory :)
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 37lbs loss!!! Looks like a steady pace if 3 months is correct! High five!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!