P90X

Options
Anyone doing the P90X workout routine? I have done years ago with great results. I’m currently working out with P90X (and eating ~1200-1275 calories a day) classic version.

Today I did Plyo- THE MOTHA!

Add me as a friend if you need a “Bring It” buddy!

(Side note: I’m not a beach body trainer, never have been, and don’t plan to be.)

Replies

• NVB91
    NVB91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Finished Legs, Back & Ab Ripper today. ‘I hated it, but I loved it’ 😂😂
  • TrueGrit732
    TrueGrit732 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I did P90X years ago with great results. I was going to do it again but just started a new gym membership that I'm enjoying immensely.
  • charlescot
    charlescot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing the P90X workout routine? I have done years ago with great results. I’m currently working out with P90X (and eating ~1200-1275 calories a day) classic version.

Today I did Plyo- THE MOTHA!

Add me as a friend if you need a “Bring It” buddy!

(Side note: I’m not a beach body trainer, never have been, and don’t plan to be.)

Nice thinking about finding the dvds
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    @charlescot I’m doing a lean bulk now using Muscle & Strength Full Body Dumbbell program.
    When cutting, I did P90x. I’m unsure if I’ll use it for cutting next time, although it does produce great results.
  • Lilloops1985
    Lilloops1985 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have done P90x as well as insanity in the past. Insanity gave me better results when it came to weight loss. I am doing a hybrid version now which keeps things exciting because I am looking to lose a little weight and tone.
  • jyu4568
    jyu4568 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have done multiple rounds and have had great results. I highly recommend