hurricane irene

was 3 days without power which made it hard to log what i was eating, and hard to eat appropriately. all is good, we are all safe, and i am back on track losing 1/2 lb so far this week ......i weigh on sunday

Replies

• Good Luck at your weigh in ((: ! I'm glad your ok, where do you live? NC we didn't get it too bad, we just got a lot of rain & wind.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    I am so greatful that y'all made it through. Goodness, I was praying hard for y'all.
  • yeah, theres still lots of people in my area *richmond va* who are without power. we were out for 48 hours. im thankful that we had running water though, and i feel very badly for the people up north who were hit way worse than we were. We had mainly just downed trees/power outages from the wind. No flooding.
  • Glad all is good and that you are safe. You worked with what you had. The circumstances were beyond your control and you were able to emprovise and adjust. Good work.
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    I went through the outter rings of yasi and Larry both had us without power for days and yasi knocked out reception. I'm glad your ok my partner and I were worrying over it
  • new jersey, some people are still without power
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!