To Say Hello

Options
:smile: For one month now I have been struggling to stay on a diet and lose weight. All other attempts lasted a few days before I succumbed to cravings and indulgence. To help me I was on another online diet journal which worked, but lacked the feedback that I seem to need. SO, here I am.
I"m a Christian, a homeschool mom of busy teenagers and take care of my mother in-law. Most days are busy at home, no time for me and lots of time at night to munch!

Replies

• mariposamom
    Options
    :smile: For one month now I have been struggling to stay on a diet and lose weight. All other attempts lasted a few days before I succumbed to cravings and indulgence. To help me I was on another online diet journal which worked, but lacked the feedback that I seem to need. SO, here I am.
    I"m a Christian, a homeschool mom of busy teenagers and take care of my mother in-law. Most days are busy at home, no time for me and lots of time at night to munch!
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll be using your free time at night to exercise now instead of munch. MFP is a great place to learn ways to make positive choices to replace of old, unhealthy habits. I'm totally addicted! A healthy addiction...who knew. Anyways, use all the tools and support here to reach your goals. Good luck with everything!
  • Binkylove
    Options
    Take up cross stich or another hobby at night to save you getting the munchies

Pamela xxx

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mariposamom
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank You for welcoming me and for the advice.
  • mariposamom
    Options
    Thank s for the welcome and encouragement. Looks like you are doing well,10lbs!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will become addicted.....read alot, take what you can from the people seeing results as well as those who are just starting out. We all have to find a happy medium that works for us in losing pounds and becoming healthy. Never hesitate to ask any of our members for advice as we are all here for the same goal.....healthier living.

Take care and see ya around!

:flowerforyou:

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • tami1024
    Options
    Welcome to the sight, I am a newby myself. I find this sight to be very helpful as well as addicting. I try so hard to keep within the calorie count and have succeeded so far(except for the first day). A little advice, if you get the munchies at night, try snacking on veggies drink a green tea w/splenda. I find that helps to curve the snack demons! By the way, how can I get one of those lbs rulers on my post?
  • mariposamom
    Options
    Good luck on yours as well. It is nice to see a fellow Christian on the forum!
  • JenBud
    JenBud Posts: 1
    Options
    HI! Im new here too and excited that it seems all the tools to calculate weight loss are on one website!
    Im not very computer savvy and I dont see anywhere that we get to record our calorie loss while working. Does anyone have any input on this? Is it already calculated into our daily routine? If anyone could let me know, that would be great!