Protein Shake Recommendation

Options
I'm looking for a good low-carb protein shake! Something that's good tasting and doesn't break the bank!

Thank you in advance. (:

Replies

• sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    Options
    I have found that Cytosport Muscle Milk at Costco and My protein online when on sale offer the most protein w/the lowest cals for the $.

Went off my hi protein diet but still have a lot of both on hand. They are both powders but I just add dairy or soy milk to them and blend. Still much cheaper per cup than any premade protein shake that you can buy off the shelf.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    If you're in UK 6i9 from be inspired gyms. 6i9 is on-line
  • heatherv4
    heatherv4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Beverly Ump Chocolate is amazing!! It’s on Amazon! The other flavors have really good reviews too, but I love chocolate
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    My go-to is Sunwarrior Warrior blend. I've had the best results with it and been using for years. Garden of Life Sport protein is awesome too and very filling.
    I work at Vitamin Shoppe and have tried a lot of proteins. If you want Whey, Optimum Nutrition and Dymatize are very popular but I recommend plant based or grass fed whey.
  • Omfrankie3
    Omfrankie3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    My go-to is Sunwarrior Warrior blend. I've had the best results with it and been using for years. Garden of Life Sport protein is awesome too and very filling.
    I work at Vitamin Shoppe and have tried a lot of proteins. If you want Whey, Optimum Nutrition and Dymatize are very popular but I recommend plant based or grass fed whey.

Thank you so much 💕