Active Friends!

I've been on/off MFP for years and realized as I'm getting to a plateau that logging my food again is the thing that works best for my weight management. I'm looking to lose another 20 lbs for my goal weight of 155lbs at 5'9. Most of the friends I've had on here over the years left and never returned. Let's lose some weight together! 😁

Replies

• christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Im here daily. Feel free to add me. 😉😀
  • FitFany40
    FitFany40 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 5 7 , 185, goal 170-175
    Add me
  • Fabulousme15
    Fabulousme15 Posts: 20 Member
    Same thing has happened to me I have one friend that is still active. Anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • Whydahdad71
    Whydahdad71 Posts: 316 Member
    Can add me, I am always good for a laugh 😅
  • jujaws
    jujaws Posts: 192 Member
    Added everyone! 🙂 It's so much easier when you have friends to keep you motivated!
  • jc4meandu
    jc4meandu Posts: 273 Member
    Like to add me??Ive lost 41.2 6qpliab6flc1.jpeg
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi! I just hopped back on after months of not being on this app. In 2015 I lost 55lbs. I had my second child of November 2017 and began losing the weight again until we hit a big life change last year where we moved across the country. Between the stress of that, rebuilding our lives in a new place, new jobs, buying a house I have continued to gain. My clothes barely fit and today when looking through my Facebook memories a picture of me popped up from 2014 and I vividly remember crying that night not being able to find anything to wear. I’m literally in that same boat today and I’m ready to finally lose this weight again and for good!
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Active everyday for 5.5 years! Add me! 💗
  • TNClutchman
    TNClutchman Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm on my second go around here. I need encouragement and motivation
  • ShellyBear511
    ShellyBear511 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm also looking for active friends. I've been gone from MFP for a few months, but was told by the doctor last week if I don't get my act together I'll be put on diabetes medication. I love to support my friends, so please add me.
  • pigsrock137
    pigsrock137 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi!! 5'10 and my first goal weight is 170, just added you😊
  • tiffany80802017
    tiffany80802017 Posts: 92 Member
    I joined MFP quite a while ago but have been active every day for past 3 months. Lost 50+ lbs this year and still have a long way to go so will be active quite a while yet :)

I get ~90mins daily activity primarily at the gym, but sometimes a hike when the weather is nice.

I too would like to add some active friends if anyone is interested.

Added you.
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    Hey. GL on the weight you have left to lose!
    I still got a bit as well. Feel free to add me as well 🙂
  • oann845
    oann845 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me
  • kavita2108
    kavita2108 Posts: 1 Member
    Pls add me guys I can’t loose weight it seems to be hardest stop eating and focus on weight thanks every one
  • val16villar
    val16villar Posts: 41 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am ready for a body transformation... let's go on a journey fam!
  • spiritbrat
    spiritbrat Posts: 80 Member
    Please feel free to add me. I’m always looking for active friends!!
  • MM1FitLife
    MM1FitLife Posts: 24 Member
    I'm in. I have the same goal to lose weight.
  • surfbug808
    surfbug808 Posts: 251 Member
    I'm "new", been on MFP for a little over 100 days. I log daily, cook almost all my meals, exercise regularly (lifting at the gym, play on a soccer team, long-distance ocean swim weekly, surf, do a bit of yoga). I initially got on board for weight-loss, and quickly learned how important strength training is with it. I'm very close to my goal weight already, so am focusing mainly on shifting my body fat% at this point, and looking/feeling great! Let's support each other!
  • MrsCarter092911
    MrsCarter092911 Posts: 13 Member
    I am on here everyday! I’m very active and motivated and very determined! I would love more friends who are committed and active on here like me! Anyone can feel free to add me! 😊❤️