Hello Everyone!

Options
So I'm new to this. I've tried and failed with every other option and I'm hoping this website helps out a lot. I wanted to use weight watchers for a while but I work part time and go to school full time so my budget is limited to some certain things to where I just couldn't pay for it. Google found this website for me! I have friends on this website that have used it all year and they did really good with progress, I am more afraid to add them on here though. Only because I'm afraid they'll judge me, I know it sounds funny, but I'd actually rather mention it to this person in PERSON before I add them, so I can judge their reaction to me being one of their friends.
It's a fear, I have I guess.

The thing about me, is I do really well in anything that I set my mind too. Mainly, the reason I have failed so many times before is because I don't have motivation. Also, I am lacking people to help me or be there for me. I just want to be healthy and average, nothing more than that. I want to wake up every morning and love myself instead of crying when people put me down, I want to look at them and stay strong. I want to prove everyone wrong that I can do anything in this world, I have kept that mind set with everything else, and so far it's worked. I got a job, in a terrible job market after moving a long distance after no one said I could, I kept relationship together and strong after no one said I could, and I attend college full time to get my bachelors after no one said I could. I want add: I lost 40 pounds when no one said I could - to my list. Just need the motivation, help, and friendly-ness to get me on my way.

Anyway, nice to meet you all! & I look forward to reading all about your different stories! By the way my name is Roxanne and I am 19.
:)

Replies

• Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Welcome!!
    Feel free to add me!!
  • TrishB30
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!

Feel free to add me as well. I've been on here a week, but I've already seen some pounds shed.
  • jeepgirl001
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Everyone on this site is very supportive and offers great advice. Feel free to add me if you wish. You can do this:)