i wore...

Options
... a BELT today.

with a tucked in button down shirt!

i have not worn a belt or a tucked in shirt since the early 90s.

and even better, i was at a trade show today and networking, etc. and this guy followed me back to my company's booth and asked if he could take me to dinner bc i was "the most exquisite thing he had ever seen"- creepy? slightly. however, it was exactly the dose of being hit on that i needed. (i obviously am not going to dinner with this person,but it made me feel REALLY good about the way i looked)

that's all! <3

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Congrats on both of your NSVs today!
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Very awesome! Can't wait till I can wear a belt again! And congrats about being hit on! That'll boost anyone's confidence!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WOO! :D
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Congrats b/c that's awesome but yeah a little creepy!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo thats awesome!! congrats

By the way do you spell your name like your username? Because if you do we spell it the same! I have only seen like 4 other people who spell it with an IE and not a Y :smile:
  • tifanietiberio
    tifanietiberio Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    @thunt1990 - you do?!?!?!??!? shaking and crying right now! i have NEVER met anyone with my spelling. it was rough growing up bc it really upset me when people spelled it incorrectly or bought me stuff with the two f and y spelling. i will never ever forget SOBBING bc my kindergarten teacher spelled it incorrectly. (so yeah, i'm a drama queen, but whetevs....)
  • julescromer
    Options
    LOL what a great story. Congrats on your success.
  • shonasteele
    Options
    Dang Girl - that is AWESOME! Sometimes that is just the boost we need. Way to go!

I just went and took another look at your profile pics, and YEAH, you're lookin' hot!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Yahy!! Well done. You are doing fantastic.
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope you told the creeper to eat his heart out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!