introducing myself

Options
Hi I am glad to see I am not the only new person starting this journey makes me feel better already

Replies

• Marycan2
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP community. You will find so many people that are willing to support you on your journey to lose weight!
    This is a great site and wonderful program. I hope you find great success!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Welcome...Congratulations on starting your Journey. Blessings, feel free to add me if you like. This site is great and the people are AMAZING.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This place is amazing!
  • April9393
    April9393 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    HI, you will love this site! Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP i agree it's a great site full of people working for the same goal and that is a better us .. feel free to add me as a friend if you want .. good luck on your journey
  • John020667
    Options
    my goal for the month of September is to have 22 days alcohol free which for me is going to be extremely hard and maybe too ambitious but i am committed to losing weight and getting healthy
  • treasuregirl
    Options
    I am so pumped about this website!!! Thank you to whom ever put the hours of work into this website, to make my life better and so much healthier!!!! This is so much better than writing down than pencil and paper! I love that I can use the app during the day on my bb and then come home on complete it on my pc. Thank you for providing this for me!!!!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Welcome...Congratulations on starting your Journey. Blessings, feel free to add me if you like. This site is great and the people are AMAZING.

Especially this one^^! She is awesome!!
  • carlobuff
    Options
    Congratulations on a start for a healthier you. add me as a friend if you like.