Ready to go!

Options
Hello all, chasing my 15 month old has made me realize that they only get faster and more coordinated and If I intend to keep up I gonna have to drop a few. So here I am...
The good news, I've got a beautiful health baby girl and since May I've lost 22 pounds mostly with diet. The bad news, 60 more pds to go to my goal weight, cardivascular endurance is nil and for work I sit all day. I'm sure I'm not alone...

Replies

• mogodfrey
    Options
    Hello all, chasing my 15 month old has made me realize that they only get faster and more coordinated and If I intend to keep up I gonna have to drop a few. So here I am...
    The good news, I've got a beautiful health baby girl and since May I've lost 22 pounds mostly with diet. The bad news, 60 more pds to go to my goal weight, cardivascular endurance is nil and for work I sit all day. I'm sure I'm not alone...
  • agapita1965
    Options
    Hi, Welcome to the site.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Congrats on the 22 pounds, good for you. Good luck on your journey, I'm glad you are here.:smile::smile:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey.