Starting Over- AGAIN

Options
Yet again I find myself at the beginning. Was really good for months- things got stressful and I could not maintain....... At least I did not gain everything back. I realized I can't let the stress get to me and thought that it is time to give myself a little kick in the butt to start logging what I eat again. I just have to get back into the pattern of doing what I need to do to lose this weight.

I lost many of my friends on here (deleted me for not participating over the past couple of months I am sure). This is truly like starting over. This time I will win.

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I think a big step in being successful on this journey is recognizing your weak points. Stress is a killer. Plain and simple. I've found that learning to manage my stress (with running actually!) is the key to keeping it under control. Life will ALWAYS have stressors in it. There's no way to avoid it. Learning to manage the stress and not turn to eating as a way to comfort yourself during times of stress is key.

You can do this. :)

Good Luck!
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I also am at this again. I joined in dec 10 - then lost 36 lbs. And do to stress from my husbands new job I let myself fell off of the "wagon". I gain all plus some back. A little over a week ago I pulled my head out of my a** and got myself back on here. I'm suprized at how good I feel.
    I would love to suport you on your journey.
  • iamwildarose
    iamwildarose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words and the friend requests. I appreciate all the help I can get!
  • dietqueen1978
    Options
    Starting over AGAIN feels like the story of my life!! I just started dieting again, only this time when i took my "2 month break", I didn't gain any weight back!! Super surprising to me, because that's usually what happens. I still have almost 30 pounds to lose though, and I can't seem to get back into it!! It's encouraging just reading here & knowing there are a lot of people in the same boat as me :) WE CAN DO THIS!!!