What do you hope you get for the holidays?

Options
rosewolf13
rosewolf13 Posts: 12 Member
Ill start - I really hope I get my cicerone level 1 exam and a ruffwear palisades pack.
Ā«13

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I hope to get some new slippers and a surprise getaway
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    gift cards or cash.
    A sense of peace.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    A waffle maker? Oh no! I've officially turned into an old person! :cold_sweat:
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I hope to get my basement cleaned and tidied because there's 600 sq ft of new flooring going down starting in January. And my kitchen cabinets cleaned.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a Fitbit Versa 2 and a Magic Butter machine. I give the hubby a specific Christmas list now because one year he thought flooring was a good present. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I know Iā€™m getting a new sewing machine bc DH told me he got me one.
    I also hope to get my house renovations finished.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: Ā»
    gift cards or cash.
    A sense of peace.

I always thought you were older.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    An upgrade to my gym membership
  • mygatorgirlgot8
    mygatorgirlgot8 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A million dollar scratch off ticket.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    The ip address of a few very deserving people......
  • ythannah
    Options
    I'm getting a Fitbit Versa 2 and a Magic Butter machine. I give the hubby a specific Christmas list now because one year he thought flooring was a good present. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

My flooring was my birthday present to me... and underlay and well, I might as well get new light fixtures, and while I'm fixing up the basement I've always wanted wallpaper but those walls need primer first.... :D
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: Ā»

My flooring was my birthday present to me... and underlay and well, I might as well get new light fixtures, and while I'm fixing up the basement I've always wanted wallpaper but those walls need primer first.... :D

Difference between wanting it and getting it without asking :laugh: šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • ythannah
    Options
    ythannah wrote: Ā»

Difference between wanting it and getting it without asking :laugh: šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Totally! And in my house, a kitchen appliance as a gift would be grounds for banishment, since I detest cooking.
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    Back on track !! these snacks are killing me!!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get a membership to ancestry.com but since nobody has a clue I want it....:) I just really want to see my kids again. Two of them live way too far away to see very often. :(
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Drunk.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Chances are, I'll have to buy myself whatever it is I would like (when I figure out what that is). My husband is notorious for being a terrible gift giver (he waits until the last minute and rarely ever listens to anything I tell him explicitly I would be interested in). Sometimes he's good, but most of the time.. it's like he just doesn't care. Or uses it as an excuse to not put in effort.

Got kinda used to that.

20 bottles of wine it is!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I have stopped wanting things for Christmas long time ago. This year tho, I want a dryer so I dont have to go to my sketchy local laundromat and deal with sketchy people.