Email pen pal weight loss buddy

Options
Hi I’m looking for an email pen pal with similar lifestyles and goals as myself to help keep US on track and get healither for ourselves and our families.
I’m a married 35 year old woman with 1 son age 6. I’m very happy except for my fitness and weight gain over the past few years. I have a BMI of about 36 and I’m looking to lose about 30-40 lbs to start with an overall weight loss goal of about 70+

Would anyone like to join me in becoming fitness,weight loss, *kitten* buddy email pals :-)

:-)

Replies

• SisypheanWorkout
    SisypheanWorkout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I still have about 20-30lbs to lose myself. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, mum of 3 with the oldest being 5 years, 10 months. Have about 10kg to lose and happy to be an email penpal!

I've lost 21 kg already and just about on the cusp of the normal BMI range for my height (2kg to get there) I want to smack bang in the middle of the normal BMI range.
  • jrweeks1
    jrweeks1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for friends to help on this journey. I'm working to maintain, working against gravity. Two kids and an office job, definitely could use some motivation, and would be happy to return some encouragement!
    Best wishes,
    JR
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a mom to 3 kids and would enjoy being a pen pal with a fellow mom. :smile: