Late breakfast

Options
Does anyone wait to eat breakfast as late as possible? I feel the later I eat the less I eat the entire day.

Replies

• lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    That’s how I’ve been able to lose weight—only black coffee until 1pm! I get filled up easily and I stay full longer. Even a little square of chocolate (60 cal) with my coffee in the morning sets me up to eat more all day. So I cut that chocolate out recently and it’s been really easy to keep within my calorie allotment.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Yep. The earlier I eat, the hungrier I am throughout the day.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,483 Member
    Options
    Pretty much. Never been a breakfast person (though I love breakfast food) and I generally don't eat until at least 10am and some days as late as 3pm for my first food.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Personally it happens but I prefer not to try to catch up.on calories.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,981 Member
    Options
    I'm not hungry for breakfast until after "nature calls" as my dad used to say. At which point, I'm ravenous, so that's when I eat.
  • bamagirlintn1
    bamagirlintn1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I try to break my fast as late as possible. It is much easier to control my calories that way.
  • Portionled
    Portionled Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. In my youth I loved beakfast and would treat myself to a big breakfast on a Sunday. As I get older I realise I am not actually hungry when I wake up so in the last month haven't eaten before 12.

About to start properly IF so will see how that goes as well.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,005 Member
    Options
    The earliest I eat is usually about 11:30 am.