Carl's Jr Turkey Burgers

Options
ARE SOOOOO FREAKING GOOD! And under 500 calories. I got the gauc turkey burger and cut it into pizza slices, and skipped the fries and side salad and it did get me full. Its also on a wheat bun. I know eating fast food is bad, but for some its just a part of life. So I must say i'm pretty proud of myself because i loooove carls jr criss cut fries and i self controlled myself not to get them. I also didn't sneak any of my dads fries either.

I highly reccomend this burger!

Replies

• chicago_dad
    Options
    thanks for the tip. and, WTG! :-)
  • 3kidsin3years
    3kidsin3years Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The terriyaki burger is real good, too, but I'm with you, the guac is awesome!!! I'm not one for trying things outside of my usual, for fear I won't like it and will have wasted money, but I gambled a while back and am so glad I did!! =)
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Costco has Sweet Carmelized Chicken Burger in the frozen meat section that is fantastic!
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    That does look yummy! Just be careful with the fat & sodium. They are both very high.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    The terriyaki burger is real good, too, but I'm with you, the guac is awesome!!! I'm not one for trying things outside of my usual, for fear I won't like it and will have wasted money, but I gambled a while back and am so glad I did!! =)

Thats me too, because i have tried to make turkey burgers and it just didn't taste as good as these ones
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I don't have a Carls Jr. around my way:(
    I made a turkey burger from scratch after Irene passed by my hood and took my power. It was:
    -6oz ground turkey breast
    -1 slice Esskay turkey bacon
    -1 Sargento reduced fat mild cheddar
    -1/4 onion suateed in 1 tbs of BBQ sauce
    -1 Schmidt Whole Wheat hamburger bun

Only 480 calories. Damn was it good.
  • mholl723
    Options
    I made a turkey burger from scratch after Irene passed by my hood and took my power. It was:

Don't know exactly where you are, but if you have a Hardees, they are the same restaurant as Carl's Jr. Never understood why it was called one thing in half the country and something else in the other half!!
  • duqtape
    duqtape Posts: 121 Member
    Options

Don't know exactly where you are, but if you have a Hardees, they are the same restaurant as Carl's Jr. Never understood why it was called one thing in half the country and something else in the other half!!

For the same reason that Safeway is Safeway in Northern California and Vons in Southern California. To make you wonder.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

Thats me too, because i have tried to make turkey burgers and it just didn't taste as good as these ones

We make turkey burgers at my work, and they're so good because they put mayo on them...maybe Carl's Jr does that? At home, I make them with just plain ground turkey and it's a much different taste.
    I had the Hardee's turkey burger and it was good, only like 550 calories!
  • Phestr
    Options
    Costco also carries turkey burger patties, frozen. A little Montreal Steak seasoning and they are awesome!
  • leedapea
    leedapea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The low carb six dollar burger is also very yummy. I ask for extra lettuce and eat it like a salad.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

Hardees. Yeah, those are in PA. Only one left if I ever visit my in laws. I've nver had their food. Maybe I'll take a trip on a binge day or something :)