I love walking because I get to eat more!!!

Brandi_Lee
Brandi_Lee Posts: 46
I now love goig for my daily walks because I get to eat more calories!

Anyone else agree with me?

Replies

• 8rules
    8rules Posts: 169
    Yes, I do, big time!

Every LONG term study I have ever seen on maintaining weight loss showed one thing, the number one behavior that maintained the healthy weight, ONCE ACHIEVED, was walking for an hour, three times a week.

It just does not have to be hard :)

Walking has a tonne of benefits, and unlike other forms of training you cannot "over train" by walking.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Amen to that! OM NOM NOM...
  • Yes I do.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    That's why I started working out in the first place!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    I also exercise so I can eat more. I like it.
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    hell yes i agree.
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    I walk at least 20 minutes a day! I love walking! It is healthy and reduces stress, plus you get to eat more!
  • I now love goig for my daily walks because I get to eat more calories!

Anyone else agree with me?

Is there an echo in here? lol I was just discussing this 5 minutes ago with some fellow co-workers.
  • Caitie1986
    Caitie1986 Posts: 72 Member
    I think that's one of the reason's this site is so successful. We get to reward ourselves with the thing we love best- more food! YAY!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Amen to that! OM NOM NOM...

I just said "Amen" in my head while reading this!
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    YES! I work out on average 5 or 6 days per week and thank goodness - because it's usually to earn calories for dinner! LOL
  • I love walking because....I don't. I hate walking but its something I am doing because I want to be healthy. I do like that my gym has tv's on the treadmills and big fans blowing all of over the place. Makes walking 200% more tolerable! Wondering if I'll ever cross to the darkside and enjoy walking like the rest of you.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    I love walking because....I don't. I hate walking but its something I am doing because I want to be healthy. I do like that my Jim has tv's on the treadmills and big fans blowing all of over the place. Makes walking 200% more tolerable! Wondering if I'll ever cross to the darkside and enjoy walking like the rest of you.
    Come to the dark side-you can have cake! (so long as it fits in your calorie and nutrient goals)
This discussion has been closed.