I'm on an elliptical...

Options
angelicdisgrace
angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
entertain me for an hour... :huh: if you can.....

Replies

• kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    oooh Listen to Pandora! It's the best!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I'm on it and I just get so bored on the elliptical.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    You should try some HIIT training! I makes the time go SO much faster and you won't have time to get bored :flowerforyou:
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Park it in front of the TV.
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You should try some HIIT training! I makes the time go SO much faster and you won't have time to get bored :flowerforyou:

What is that?
  • jalmond27
    Options
    Wow...me too but recently I have discovered listen to songs that you know especially retarded songs and completely rock out to them singing at the top of your lungs and you will never get bored...that really goes for life in general...lol
  • chefgorman
    chefgorman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I mostly do the elliptical for my cardo and I listen to the Black Eye Peas the END album LOL. I put it on shuffle so I can not judge my time by the tracks. I hope that is not to nerdy:laugh:
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Ya have my playlist on shuffle pandora didn't cut it. The tv makes me dizzy. Trainning was yesterday. Today is pure Cardio.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training. Look it up! It's an amazing way to switch up your workout!
  • emptysh0ebox
    Options
    ours at the gym has a TV on it.
  • un4gvn2
    Options
    I get my favorite TV shows on Netflix DVDs and the time flies. 1 hour show with no commercials is about 40 mins