Anything aside from pineapple on pizza!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Y'all need Jesus.
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Roasted Hatch Green Chiles...I live in New Mexico and we put these on pretty much anything and they are awesome...on your pizza, on your burger, in your eggs, made into a sauce to smother burritos and enchiladas, Green Chile jam, baked into bread, calabacitas...you name it.

395j0usaf1f31.jpg

Love me some New Mexico cuisine.

If y'all haven't enjoyed authentic New Mexican food.... you gotta put it on your to-do list.

Hatch Green is a favorite.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Roasted Hatch Green Chiles...I live in New Mexico and we put these on pretty much anything and they are awesome...on your pizza, on your burger, in your eggs, made into a sauce to smother burritos and enchiladas, Green Chile jam, baked into bread, calabacitas...you name it.

395j0usaf1f31.jpg

I don’t live in New Mexico anymore. I do miss the hatch green Chiles. I find most of the canned ones in the super market claiming to be hatch Chiles don’t compare to the ones I had in New Mexico. I also miss the almost always sunny weather. Oh, and you’re right about the green chiles on just about everything. It’s good!
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I find thinly sliced zucchini with fresh deli sliced thin pepperoni baked under the cheese makes a good pizza too.