Diabetic accountability partner

Options
I am type 2 since 2016 (gestational diabetes both pregnancies too). I have kept it mostly in check- a1c usually around 6.5. I would like to get it around 6.0. my problems seem to be stress eating and sticking to a consistent routine. I don't think a"treat" now and then is a bad thing except if I do I seem to keep "treating" day after day. Anyone in a similar situation? Want to team up to keep each other in check?

Replies

• triplets_R_US
    triplets_R_US Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm game. I could use a partner for the same reasons. What are your goals and do you have a plan?
    I've lost weight numerous times. Then get side tracked. I never give up. But borderline too long and need to reel it in and kick *kitten*. I can do it alone but having a friend would be the one thing I've never done. Maybe that's what will pull me through the tough spots.
    If your serious, let me know.
  • mustangem82
    mustangem82 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I got within 10 lb of my goal weight then completely got off track.

I've done best before by limiting carbs and working out regularly. So that's my plan for now but may need to adjust if I don't see results. How about you?