Turning 30 in 2020!

Options
Hey! Newbie here! I’m turning 30 next year and think it’s finally time to start my health journey. I am a mama of 4 and had my last babe 7 months ago and am looking forward to gaining strength and feeling better in my own skin. Anyone have favorite exercises that a mama with minimal spare time can do at home?? I did a hiit video this morning for the first time and loved it!

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Just look around on YouTube and at your library. I was able to borrow the whole set of T25 Alpha and Beta through ILL at my library. All of the T25 workouts are 25min. 30 day shred, ripped in 30, and 1 week shred (Jillian Michaels) are all under 30 min.
  • go52182
    go52182 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
  • FaithFamilyFitness2020
    Options
    Girl I got an elliptical on craigslist months ago and its been soo nice. Its right in my living room and gets used so much. I love how I can just jump on and work out whenever I want. I dont have to drive anywhere, pay anyone, seperate my son from me or expose myself to germs. Its been so awesome. ;)
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I’m a 36 year old mum of 3, including twin toddlers. I have a set of weights and several Billy Blanks Tae Bo DVDs. I love yoga with Adriene on YouTube. I’m also a keen runner, and I make running alone a priority whenever I have a bit of time without the children. It helps to clear my head and puts me in a good mood as well as keeping me fit.

Since you’ve had 4 babies I’d recommend checking your abs muscles before starting. If you have diastasis recti (a gap in the middle of your abs) you’ll need to do different exercises to strengthen the muscles without making it worse. https://fit2b.us/how-to-check-for-diastasis-hd/