Looking for fellow motivation partners.

Options
Looking for other people who need or want motivation along with myself. Everyone needs a extra push sometimes and where more then a person who you don't have to worry about making fun of you.

Replies

• galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Meeeee I keep falling off the wagon
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sameee I don’t really have any friends who are into this stuff and I annoy everyone who I talk to about health and weight loss but I really wanna lose weight, it’s not easy now bc Christmas and a lot of family stuff but I wanna make a plan for January and I am tired of doing diets and always feeling hungry
  • jenferbar
    jenferbar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Me too...need to stick to this to lose the weight I gained while unemployed the latter half of this year. Would love to connect with all of you.
  • marekertinger
    marekertinger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, same here. Have been fit, then gained 11kg back, now on the way back to lose those and want to stay motivated. Feel free so add me as a friend, lets stay motivated! :)
  • elaine4jesus2017
    elaine4jesus2017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me , I need to get down at least another 40 lbs , I use to be 208 at first I’m at the 187 mark but I’m trying get to 140 something pounds down , I’m starting and doing this slow and steady , just need the encouragement and consistent push to keep going , to get my weight down , I have switched to eating only healthy foods since end of sept , but we do have sweet tooth’s and found few delicious sweet to eat that’s low carb etc , which I thanks God theee are alternative things to eat and still don’t hurt your weight loss , , I am thankful my hub mind and my mind has changed the way we look at food and how to handle our temptations , I guess when it’s between life and death and lose a limb etc like my hub could have had done if he had not chose to Really for sure this time Lose the weight and change his thinking of foods , it’s amazing the changes people make , my hub is on diabetic med metformin , he was on 1000 mg but we weaned him off it not completely yet but we reduced how much dosage he takes on our own , he’s been eating healthy and blood sugars been good , even on 500 mgm instead , I’m praying hoping that with his weight loss journey we’ll see him be able to get off blood sugar meds and his blood pressure med and even his heart medicine the water pill , , of course we won’t stop his meds cold turkey , but with his weight loss , all these sicknesses should get better and he should be able to come off the meds one day in time , hit me up with encouragement and inspiration and the go get it done messages , thanks alll , I’ll be there to encourage you along the way too , ;)!
  • Jassaph
    Jassaph Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah sister, am with you all the way. Please add me to that list of encouragement and motivation cos i gotta shed all this fat. Other than the low calorie intake i make sure i exercise morning (HIIT) and night(flexibility and stretch). But it's been way tiring for me. Sometimes i wake and all i want to do is to stay on my bed till my workout time is gone but i gotta drag myself up. So i really need to some motivations.💪🏽
  • jcjanes
    jcjanes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am with you guys all the way.
  • nicknak2102
    nicknak2102 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi it’s giving me 1200 calories a day for a 2lb loss I am currently 228lbs will that be ok
  • anethette
    anethette Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for change :)
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    I am part of a group here on MFP, the Fat2Fit group, that might appeal to you? It's a great conversational space for people out to make a change, for sure.

It's set up as a monthly challenge, and registration is now open for January. We have weekly weigh-ins (totals tallied to see which of 6 teams did the best that week), optional daily check-ins with your team, optional challenges, and lots of really great supportive conversation. The people on your team, like you, are people that are up to working on their health, and they share challenges and victories. It's a great support for me, for sure. If it appeals to you, here's the link.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10776263/january-2020-registrations#latest