Beautifully Loved: Valentines Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Fridays check-in - week 2: Lost 2 more lbs! Plan to take measurements during week 4.

Name: Amber

Challenge SW - 154
    Week 1 - 8/17/11 - 152
    Week 2 - 8/24/11 - 150

Challenge GW 135 (and fit into my ski pants again!)

Your Plan to get to your goal weight: Run 4x per week already, add 2 strength training per week

Challenge Starting Measurements:
    neck: 12.5 chest: 39 arms: L12 / R12.75 waist: 31 hips: 41 thighs: L25 / R25.5

August goal: survive in one piece!!! just broke up with BF of 5+ years :(

In spite of this week's weight loss, I totally felt like my Aug goal went to crap today - went in for a haircut & lied thru my teeth to my stylist. She kept asking me questions about my (ex) BF and our summer vacations and I just couldn't bring myself to say the words - for fear I would cry on the spot & also too many people within earshot to listen to my pity party. Shame, b/c she's very nice, my age, and going thru a divorce of her own... so totally in a place to understand the relief / pain of a life in transition. One of these days it will get a better... *sigh*... until then at least I have a nice new haircut?!
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    weight as of today: 167
    all other measurements are the same.
    goal weight by the end of the challenge 130.
  • laurynh925
    laurynh925 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well I am down from my SW of 220 and I am now 215!!! I am so excited and can't wait to weigh in next week...
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Name: Cant

Challenge starting weight: 220.4
    August 26 weight 215.6 (down 4.8)

End of challenge goal weight: 170

Your Plan to get to your goal weight: Move it!

neck: 15
    chest: 43
    arms: left and right l 15 r 14.5
    waist: 40
    hips: 47
    thighs: left and right l 27 r 27
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am struggling this week. Todays weight is 128.3 lbs
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    weighed in yesterday at 174! which means i'm down 2 pounds :)

start weight: 176
    current weight: 174
    lbs lost: 2
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    Weight this week is 168. It looks like I've gained a pound. No worries though my clothes are fitting better.

Okay apparently I am a few days behind for reporting. Well I am 164 this week my arms have gone down to 12" from 12.5"
    everything else is the same.

I hope everyone is still keeping up with the challenge! I think that mini challenges will keep everyone motivated and on track. Maybe we can start the ball rolling this week with adding resistance training at least 2 times this week to your workout plan.
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Tue 08/16/11 06:04 PM
    Name: Amanda / abjedi
    Challenge starting weight:197
    End of challenge goal weight: 165
    Plan to get to goal weight: up and get consistent with my exercise. Keep tracking my meals and eating sensibly.
    Chest: 42
    Arms: Left 12.5 Right 12.5
    Waist: 41
    Hips: 48.5
    Thighs: 22

August Goals:
    To loose a pund a week... Get more consisitant with exercising...
    Can I still join?? Or am I too late?
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 184.5 this week lost half a pound !
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 219 lbs.

Down 1.4 lbs from starting weight of 220.4.

Woo hoo. Only a few more days to lose one more pound to make my August goal of 218.

Let's rock this week!
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hey yall I'm still around. I lost a lb last week. Down to 207.6 hoping to see 206 on friday! How is everyone doing? I'm planning ahead for us on Sept. so I'm hoping to make next month better!
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    Hey yall I'm still around. I lost a lb last week. Down to 207.6 hoping to see 206 on friday! How is everyone doing? I'm planning ahead for us on Sept. so I'm hoping to make next month better!

I'm glad that you lost a pound. I am sure tht everyone is rooting for you to get to that 206.
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    checking in a little early this week! weighed in at 172.2!! down another 1.8 pounds :)

start weight: 176
    current weight: 172.2
    pounds lost: 3.8
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    UPDATE:

Name: Jersey

Challenge starting weight: 179.5
    First Week: 178.5
    Second Week: 176.8
    Third Week: 176.4
    Total Challenge Loss: 3.1 lbs

End of challenge goal weight: 165 lbs
    Weight Loss Remaining to Goal: 11.4 lbs

Your Plan to get to your goal weight:
    Complete the 30 Day Shred : I was supposed to get back in gear last week, I have been having weird heart pains. Getting checked out today. If all goes well then I will Shred tonight!!
    I am horseback riding like a fiend this weekend, starting friday. 3 hours every day (or more) until Tuesday! That's almost 1000 cals burned a day!!
    Complete RushFit (60 days)- Will start once finished the Shred
    Begin P90X - Will start once finished Rushfit

I also picked up some of JM's other DVDs.
    On days when I just walk or ride (and am at home) I am hoping to use the wii active 2 to get some strength training in there. :)

OH! Also asking for a referral to a nutritionist from my doctor today.
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    UPDATE: (this is actually August 26ths update)

Name: SpecialK.Flett

Challenge starting weight: 179.5
    First Week: 178.5
    Second Week: 176.8
    Third Week: 176.4
    Total Challenge Loss: 3.1 lbs.

End of challenge goal weight: 165 lbs.
    Weight Loss Remaining to Goal: 11.4 lbs.

Maintain Calorie Goal – I am doing well with this. I have over days but they are not many nor are they often.
    Treadmill - My treadmill goal has yet to start. It was inoperable for the last 2 weeks but was fixed on Monday so I hope to work towards this goal.
    Wii Fit – I purchased Wii Fit Plus and I love it as an addition to my fitness plan.
    Fitness Classes – These have a mid-September start
    Run for the Cure - Now that my treadmill is fixed I can start preparing for this event :)

I do not have updated measurements, attempting to corral my husband to get them done has proven difficult. I will take them with my next weigh-in.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Wow...totally behind was wondering why the other thread hadn't been posted in, in 2 weeks! :laugh:

Name: Amanda
    Challenge starting weight: 220
    Challenge end goal weight: 170-180
    Starting Mesurements:
    Neck- 17"
    Chest- 48"
    Arms: left-13.5" right-14"
    Waist- 51"
    Hips- 51.5"
    Thighs: left-24" right-23"
    Calves:left-17" right-17.5"

September Goals:
    To lose 10lbs and quite a few inches! To finish Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred!

September Challenge:
    Wake up and do 30DS every morning, and do Zumba at night!
  • smartipants
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I think I fell off the wagon last week and ok maybe a little this week...Anyways I cant wait for September, just knowing that a a fresh new 30 days is ahead is great motivation! I plan on weighing in on Fridays now, so that I now where I am going into the weekend.

Name: Selena

Challenge starting weight: 255 lbs -So I caved and weighed myself today....!!!!
    1st weigh in: 243<<<can this be true?

End of challenge goal weight: 200-205 lbs (I hope this is possible and logical)

SEPTEMBER GOALS: Zumba, walking, little gym time, and some yoga will be the weapons of choice for the month of September. I need to up my water intake, and get back on schedule with breakfast :) Lets go ladies!!! VALENTINES IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!! :)
  • 321blueeyes
    Options
    So I'm a day early for this Friday's check-in - week 3: Lost 2 more lbs! Plan to take measurements during week 4.

Name: Amber

Challenge SW - 154
    Week 1 - 8/17/11 - 152
    Week 2 - 8/24/11 - 150
    Week 3 - 9/1/11 - 148 (goodbye 150s!)

Challenge GW 135 (and fit into my ski pants again!)

Your Plan to get to your goal weight: Run 4x per week already, add 2 strength training per week

08/11/11 -- neck: 12.5 chest: 39 arms: L12 / R12.75 waist: 31 hips: 41 thighs: L25 / R25.5

August goal: survive in one piece after breakup with BF of 5+ years -> well I am still here and still losing the weight. It is incredibly difficult to transition from "we" to "me" point of view. Tough month but now it is Sept. and I am trying to focus on the start of a new journey: rebuilding my life as a happy, healthy single woman.

Sept goals:
    - Month-end weight loss 3.5 lbs (144.5 GW)
    - Reconnect with girlfriends to rebuild my circle of friends for a new life as "me"... eventually a "skinny me" :)
  • 321blueeyes
    Options
    Name: Selena

Challenge starting weight: 255 lbs -So I caved and weighed myself today....!!!!
    1st weigh in: 243<<<can this be true?

End of challenge goal weight: 200-205 lbs (I hope this is possible and logical)

Awesome work Selena!
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    This is what I get for copying a friends format...The weights on this are wrong as when I copied and pasted it back to post, I copied her original, lol. I have added the correct weights after the wrong ones (I'm so embarassed)

UPDATE: (this is actually August 26ths update)

Name: SpecialK.Flett

Challenge starting weight: 179.5 - 192
    First Week: 178.5 - 189.4
    Second Week: 176.8 - 186.6
    Total Challenge Loss: 3.1 lbs. - 5.4 lbs.

End of challenge goal weight: 165 lbs.
    Weight Loss Remaining to Goal: 11.4 lbs. - 21.6 lbs.

Maintain Calorie Goal – I am doing well with this. I have over days but they are not many nor are they often.
    Treadmill - My treadmill goal has yet to start. It was inoperable for the last 2 weeks but was fixed on Monday so I hope to work towards this goal.
    Wii Fit – I purchased Wii Fit Plus and I love it as an addition to my fitness plan.
    Fitness Classes – These have a mid-September start
    Run for the Cure - Now that my treadmill is fixed I can start preparing for this event :)

I do not have updated measurements, attempting to corral my husband to get them done has proven difficult. I will take them with my next weigh-in.