Time to come back to MFP

Options
Hey Everyone,
I am coming back to mfp after taking a few years off from logging daily food and exercise. While I have been and continue to being dedicated to eating great and always getting a great workout each day, I have noticed a nice layer of padding starting to develop. I am going to change my mindset from logging food for for a period of time, ie: the next 90 days, to it just being part of what I do on a daily basis. I'm excited to lean up and get back to where I really like what I see in the mirror.

I have never tried to use the community part of mfp, let alone, use community like groups for anything. I figured why not to help make sure I stay on track.

Happy Holidays,
Andrew

Replies

• superdeedooper
    superdeedooper Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Happy Holidays! I'm back again as well. Let's do this!
  • ctupdu
    ctupdu Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! You got this!
  • AK121730
    AK121730 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well, it shows that I am not that dedicated since I am replying months after posting this. On a positive note, I am back to mirror friendly times and have been logging macros and workouts. How are you guys/gals doing? Covid is crazy, huh?
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    AK121730 wrote: »
    Well, it shows that I am not that dedicated since I am replying months after posting this. On a positive note, I am back to mirror friendly times and have been logging macros and workouts. How are you guys/gals doing? Covid is crazy, huh?
    Ha...has had a pretty unique impact on our lives