big clothes outta my closet!

Options
Big clothes outta here! (well the bigger ones) :-) cleaned my closet and my drawers. Whew feels good!!!

p.s. down from a 1X to a large in shirts and down from an 18/20 pant to 16 (ish) woohooo
about a minute ago · thats progress in a little more then 4 months :-)

Replies

• bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    super stuff- wtg. feels good to biff the fat clothes, ay!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    way to go! Bet it feels wonderful right! I recently did a clean out, went from 18's to 14's!! It feels so incredible.
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ditto for me as well...I had grown back into my old clothes now I have grown out of them, in the nicest of ways....Feels great to be able to look for clothes in a smaller size....:-}
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job :flowerforyou:
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I cleaned out some of my closet about a month ago...although I have found a couple pairs of my "big" pants, and I did not get rid of all my shirts as I don't mind wearing some of them big. However, it will be getting to that time again soon. Some are just getting too big looking and I have had some comments that I am going to need to get some "smaller" clothes. SO, WTG...that is awesome! :drinker: Very happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I did that too just recently & had it sold in my garage sale. I went down from XXL plus size to normal Medium. It feels good to be able to wear those M size clothes again that I last wore more than a decade ago. Hooray to us! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!