Old school Bowfllex Sport system

Options
Hello everyone my name is Don. I am 48 and very new to health and working out. I am just starting to learn. I know Bowflex is an old system but I was just given a full Bowflex Sport and all it’s parts in very good condition.
The reason for this thread is that I was hopping that I am not the only one with this kind of set up at home. I am also hopping I can get some good advice to the best way to maximize the use of this set up. I do have a gym membership but I know this is still a very useful and want to put it to good use. If anyone knows this system and want to share some advice it will be greatly appreciated. I have been trying to use google videos but there are very few and not really all that helpful. Not sure how much help I can get here but at least it is an attemp.
Please if you don’t have anything good to say just keep it to yourself.
Thank you to anyone that may reply to my post no matter how small it is appreciated.

Replies

• doc9371
    doc9371 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like Bowflex home gyms. Use my Power Pro regularly. Have had it for over a decade, wife & I use it 4x a week, and the only thing I’ve had to replace are the cuff grips one time. They run about $20 for the pair.

We’ve had it (Power Pro XTL) long enough that we got the safety upgrade from Nautilus when it originally came out, and purchased the 410 lb upgrade.

We’re 56, and doing well. One of the best aspects to us is we can exercise without a spotter if necessary, and the system keeps us from hurting our joints while still getting a solid workout.

Hope you enjoy your ‘new’ toy!
  • allother94
    allother94 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Are these posts commercials for bowflex? If so, how much does one get paid for this type of work and where do I sign up?

If not, I agree bowflex is the greatest machine ever invented! Anyone looking for the perfect home workout should buy one!

PM me... *wink*
  • DonW71
    DonW71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It not a commercial. Smh
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    https://download.nautilus.com/supportdocs/OM/Bowflex/BFX_Sport_OM_RevB_web.pdf

paste this into your browser.
    you might already have this; if you don't, it might be useful.
  • allother94
    allother94 Posts: 588 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    2 bowflex threads started just before January, both by posters with 2 total post counts? With the first reply from someone with 2 post counts. Nice try DonW71, if that’s your real name. Smh twice as hard...