MUSIC!!

Options
What kind of music gets y'all amped up and ready to hit it hard?!?!?!

Replies

• pyro_guy7
    pyro_guy7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I might be the odd cherry here but, there are a couple video game soundtracks I used to use to get really amped for a workout. 😂

Besides that, there's this band called Street Cleaner I've been enjoying. Very 80s noir synth music.

I will understand if this just works for me 🤷‍♂️😝
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,581 Member
    Options
    For my bike, weights, and elliptical I listen to metal (Linkin Park, Korn, Slipknot)/grunge/symphony rock. If I'm dancing/cleaning I listen to a mix of Prince, Rick James, the Bee Gees, and Pussycat Dolls and a bunch of other old stuff. I use free streaming services and just started adding in dance, my "mix" is the weirdest combo of music now!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 - TWINSIES!!!! When I run, I listend to the Rob Zombie channel on Amazon. Get all of those you note minus grunge. Add some Five Finger Death Punch, some Ozzy, megadeath, metallica, disturbed, etc. Angry makes you run faster. :D

When I am at work I will listen to grunge, or soft grunge. House cleaning I usually have a sitcom on the tv in the background.
  • s_rivera_92
    s_rivera_92 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Somehow I start with "Despacito" Luis Fonsi or "Mia" Bad Bunny or something by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Though towards the end I always end with "More Human" by White Zombie after a solid hour of random classic rock and heavy/death metal. 😂
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @Beka3695 You just named my main playlist, I've been starting with Five Finger Death Punch with Rob Halford Lift Me Up, then all you named plus Marilyn Manson This is the new sh@t. I saw Disturbed in concert this summer, first concert in years, they were good! Nice angry music gets me pumped!
  • rockergirl87
    rockergirl87 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love rock/metal/alt music personally. Lately I've been hooked on Volbeat, Veer Union, Shinedown, Papa Roach, Asking Alexadria...just to name a few....they just get me pumped
  • FrankK827
    FrankK827 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    AC/DC - Thunderstruck
  • jasamjak__67
    jasamjak__67 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    System of a Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Judas Priest, Metallica, Poison, Guns N Roses, AC DC...
  • jasamjak__67
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    @Katmary71 - TWINSIES!!!! When I run, I listend to the Rob Zombie channel on Amazon. Get all of those you note minus grunge. Add some Five Finger Death Punch, some Ozzy, megadeath, metallica, disturbed, etc. Angry makes you run faster. :D

When I am at work I will listen to grunge, or soft grunge. House cleaning I usually have a sitcom on the tv in the background.

Great tunes! I wanna party with you 😉🙌 @Beka3695
  • jasamjak__67
    Options
    Awesome! I love rock/metal/alt music personally. Lately I've been hooked on Volbeat, Veer Union, Shinedown, Papa Roach, Asking Alexadria...just to name a few....they just get me pumped

@stephanieaddis87 what? No system of a down? 🙌😉
  • rockergirl87
    Options
    They're ok but not my fave lol
  • jasamjak__67
    Options

@stephanieaddis87 ok...name your top 3 bands...tell the truth
  • pyro_guy7
    pyro_guy7 Posts: 104 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

I'd prefer if you lied k thnx 😂😂
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Lately it's been this amazing Grum set on Anjunabeats
  • Katmary71
    Options
    System of a Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Judas Priest, Metallica, Poison, Guns N Roses, AC DC...

Something about You Got Another Thing Coming and Breaking the Law give me a tin of energy!
  • jasamjak__67
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Lately it's been this amazing Grum set on Anjunabeats

@sardelsa Good choices!
  • jasamjak__67
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »

Something about You Got Another Thing Coming and Breaking the Law give me a tin of energy!

@Katmary71 Turbo Lover gets me to the finish line!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    rap, metal, really intense techno
  • rockergirl87
    Options

@jasamjak__67 my top 3 ...hmmm....Shinedown is and always will be #1....#2 is The Amity Affliction...I can't say I have a definitive #3. So many other bands come to mind that are awesome, I can't just choose one
  • DrayvenHeisenberg
    Options
    I created a playlist that consists of Motionless In White, Ice Nine Kills, Papa Roach, Slipnot, Korn, and more metal. It keeps me pumped.