Looking for Active MFPeeps

Options
Hey y’all. I’m looking for some active MFPeeps!
I’m 34, 5’4”, with 100 lbs to lose. Looking for daily loggers and folks engaged to help me on this journey! If that’s you! Let’s do this!

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    I am part of a group here on MFP, the Fat2Fit group, that might appeal to you. It offers plenty of active, engaged conversation and support.

It's a monthly challenge, and registration is now open for January. We have weekly weigh-ins (totals tallied to see which of 6 teams did the best that week), optional daily check-ins with your team, optional challenges, and lots of really great supportive conversation! The people on your team, like you, are people that are up to working on their health, and they share challenges and victories. It's a great support for me, for sure. If it appeals to you, here's the link.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10776263/january-2020-registrations#latest
  • joannas36
    joannas36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm rejoining and looking for active peeps too! I'm also 5'4 and need to lose 100 lbs.
  • EmilyEnough
    EmilyEnough Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi👋
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - nitalieben
  • gelatinouscube
    gelatinouscube Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Heya! Also checking in as 5'4" with ~100lb to lose. I started about a month ago and could definitely use some buddies to keep me going ☺️. Feel free to add me!
  • Blob2beast
    Blob2beast Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! Also looking for daily motivation and support from active MFP friends. I am 5'2 and am looking to lose about 28kg (60 pounds).
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    You got this 😀👍🏾
  • pcfteixeira
    pcfteixeira Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, great to see all of you committing to a better health year and looking for support. I am on the same journey so why not support one another along the way? Happy New Year everyone
  • childfree_cat_mom
    Options
    Also looking for active friends. I have about 35 lbs to lose. I will add you :)
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to be active and daily, feel free to add me :) My reasoning is the more people I'm accountable to plus me, the more likely I am to succeed :)