Mfp 12.0.. more friends plz💓

Options

Back again for who knows what round, and per usual all my commenting has afforded me a huge load of male friends only. Can I get some ladies to add me please?

I am married and not here for the garbage...men who are interested in friends is fine also!!!

I would just like to have some really cool, fun and inspirational friends. I am a food addict who is also a trained weight loss consultant. I'm not a certified nutritionist but I worked with one for two years :-) macro nutrition nerd, who struggles with limitng her calorie intake. Anybody feel me? I've lived at both ends of the spectrum.
Graduated high school around 130 lb and sitting at 190. Looking for some ladies who are making it a lifestyle.... That's what I need. A lifestyle.

Nice to meet you!

Replies

• nodau_iach
    nodau_iach Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily

Best Wishes on this wonderful journey. Feel free to add as friend.

vpfcui89kmzg.jpeg
  • EmilyEnough
    EmilyEnough Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily

Best Wishes on this wonderful journey. Feel free to add as friend.

vpfcui89kmzg.jpeg

hello there. I'm using my fitness pal from my phone and it seems to be acting kind of weird. When I click on your profile it doesn't give me an option to send you a message or add you as a friend. Feel free to send a request my way if your app is working properly!