First Time Dieter F/26/5'5"

Options
Hi everyone! Just thought I'd say hello.

I have finally decided to start eating healthy and losing those extra 20 pounds that have been hanging around for the last 8 years or so. I've never followed a calorie controlled eating plan before so I've found this site to be really useful and am glad there's a forum for getting tips/motivation from others.

I'm 4 days in and all is going well so far and I'm starting the gym tomorrow and hope to go 5 times a week.

I haven't actually weighed myself in about 3 years but judging by the clothes that I'm still wearing from that time I reckon I'm around the same i.e. 145 pounds.

Hoping to use this site to help me stick with it and would like to reach my target weight by December*.

Wish me luck! Well done to all those that have made progress so far and good luck to all my fellow newbies!

*I'm travelling home to Ireland in December and have been away for 2 years so would like to have a little "transformation" before then!

10732021.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• Taintedkitten
    Options
    Welcome, this is the first time for me also doing a controlled calory diet. I have however put on a lot of weight since I fractured my back, I used to be quite small, and want that again! I only started yesterday so fresh off the boat too so to speak.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Don't look at this as a diet. It is a change in lifestyle. Diets come and go. This is life changing.
  • anywhoodle
    anywhoodle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Taintedkitten! I hope you're fully healed now, I can only imagine how hard it must be to get over an injury like that. The only thing that has stopped me from losing the weight is pure laziness and a love of chips!