Can I peek at your food diary?

Options
Hi, I'm Sammie. I have started and stopped this battle over and over the last few years. I'm bad at starting again and again. Pretty sure in medieval times, I would have been the army that'd run at you then turn around and run back 10x because they forgot something or didn't like their war cry and needed a do-over. 🙄 Now I'm not downing myself by no means. Since June, I have went from 308lbs to 260lbs as of December 1st.

Anyway, I can workout all day and enjoy myself. I never need to force that. But my food needs some help. I will make a meal and think it's healthy. Then I log it and it is full of fat and carbs and sends my calories careening over a cliff and crashing well over the limit. I look up recipes and will try them and somehow botch it anyway. So who can add me and let me peak at what they eat that is helping them beat the battle of the blubber?

Replies

• moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I ha e never done a friend request, but have mine set to friends only... if you know how feel free to send one my way!
  • IndyFitJoe5
    IndyFitJoe5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome back... again! You sound motivated and that's awesome! Start setting small goals working toward medium and then larger goals.

I'm just starting over again... again! I am starting with a goal to lose 15 lbs by 1 February and another 10 lbs by 7 March (25 total).

This is a new account for me but I keep a diary most days and you're welcome to add me and look whenever you'd like.

Remember, keep your motivation out in front of you every day, stay consistent and be persistent and you'll do great! 🙂
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on doing so well, Sammie!
    May I suggest that you log your meal before you cook it, see where the extra calories are, and fix it before you actually prepare the meal.
    Keep trying! You are doing great!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You can add me As a friend. My diary is public also!
  • sierra9342
    sierra9342 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I don't so much have a specific food plan for you but I have a very similar current weight to you I think I'm like 18st 8 which is I think near 260 lb what I'm trying is a lower fat diet and exercise walking 4ish miles 4 times a week ☺️
  • johnnys_fitness_ch
    Options
    You can add me if you want and look at my stuff as well...