BOD

Options
Was curious if any of you use BOD and if so which Program?

Replies

• sherevans2018
    sherevans2018 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I use it, have tried many of the programs. Getting ready to start Barre Blend next month.
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Starting 80 Day Obsession today!
  • duitenweerde
    duitenweerde Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love MM100 !!!!!
  • mac11744
    mac11744 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've done 21 day fix and 21 day fix extreme Liift4, p90x3 and a bit of BodyBeast plus Insanity a few years ago and a bit of Piyo here and there and the odd yoga. I really like the programmes and they do progressive overload over time as the weeks progress. I love the 30 min ones and the fact I can do them at home with dumbbells/bands /door pull up bar and dont have to queue for gym machines and can work out in my home. Plus for £10 a month you cant argue
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I’ve done Liift4
  • billutzman
    billutzman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yep. Love it. MorningMeltdown100 is quite fun. Never boring, no repeats and 100 days of physical and mental recharging. First workout with a live DJ. I am not a fan of the genre though. LIIFT4 is good also. You get all their workouts. Shawn T’s hiphop abs, insanity, T25, Transform20.
  • judysoso
    judysoso Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I signed up with the Barre Blend challenge pack and did the sample today. Still deciding whether I want to do that program, or try mm100 before committing.
  • herbaltea06
    herbaltea06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m doing Liift4. Currently on week 3!! I’ve done it before and I absolutely loved it!
  • end0326
    end0326 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've completed 21DF and Liift4. I'm looking into either starting MM100 or 80DO on Monday. I've been jumping programs and doing the yoga workouts the past two days, will probably do that through the weekend.
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I jumped back in with BOD the other day. For 99 dollars a year, you can’t go wrong. I am a huge fan of Chalene’s workouts. I did LIIIFT 4 today and want to try MM100 too.
  • danae16
    danae16 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think the program depends on your current fitness level. I liked 80 day obsession, but it could be too much for a beginner. 21 day fix would be a good way to build up a base level of fitness. I think this is a great way to get moving for little investment.