Bowflex extreme

Options
Hi! I kinda new here but does anyone have the new bowflex extreme!? I just recently got it and was wondering if anyone had tips! And success stories!

Replies

• doc9371
    doc9371 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Still using the Bowflex Power Pro XTL (with safety upgrade) and leg and tower extensions. Love the machine and use it 4x a week. Began with the Better Body program, moved to the advanced general conditioning workout, and—after a year—am beginning the strength training routine provided by Bowflex start of 2020.

At 56, my wife and I are in the best shape in decades, no more senioritis aches/pains, and have been able to drop blood pressure & cholesterol medicines.

Of course, I also follow a calorie count with the basic Fitness Pal app as I wanted to lose a few. I’ve been able to go from 207 to 195 (my goal), and hold it easily with no sacrifices of food—just portion/sweets/alcohol control.

I just added the Bowflex routine (standard strength training) to the new workout routines on Fitness Pal to track instead of just using the cardio replacement that was in the app.

Enjoy your machine & good luck with your personal goals!
  • KrakenFan69
    KrakenFan69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a Bowflex Xtreme2 SE and would like to finally use it. Looking for suggestions for a program or app that I can follow with it and some dumbells.
  • allother94
    allother94 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I still think this is a commercial. A 2 poster, 2poster, and a 5 poster...
  • KrakenFan69
    Options
    Then just move on and let the rest of us have a conversation about something that were legitimately interested in.
  • allother94
    allother94 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Just a warning for those that might fall victim to the scam. Good luck!
  • doc9371
    doc9371 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    KrakenFan-

Manual that has the exercise routines. Wife and I have owned ours for many years. Just started using it again about 2 years ago when we retired. Ha!

We started with the better body, did that for about 6 months, moved to the advanced general conditioning for a year steadily increasing weight, and are starting the strength training this coming Monday for the new year. We actually added a couple exercises for our legs, and split it up into the M/TH - T/FRI routine as we like the schedule and want to keep doing 4x week.

https://data2.manualslib.com/pdf3/57/5682/568125-bowflex/power_pro.pdf?dd46d875b1752d647db895b2d63a36d3
  • KrakenFan69
    Options
    Thanks. I actually found that the day I posted and started the general conditioning routine until a better program presents itself.

Thanks for the link,

Kraken Fan #69