Buddies needed........

Hi all, I'm a mother of 2 from n/w England, I started on MFP and the gym in Jan when my baby was 3mth old, and managed to lose 30lb. In June I returned to work as a nurse in A+E and work mainly nightshifts, and this is where my weightloss has stalled. My oldest, who is 4, has been on summer hols so I have found it much harder to get babysitters for them both, which has meant less time in the gym and more time at home with the food! mY eating habits have lapsed and I've started to snack more and finish the kids left overs, this has set alarm bells in my head that the weight will come back.

Anyway, sorry for rambling, as the holiday end this week I have a re-newed energy and drive to lose the rest of my weight and wondered if the was any other ppl out there who can relate and offer a bit of support?

Thank you Claire x

Replies

• Hi Claire,

I'm sure you can get back on track you've done so well so far. I have just joined on here today and have a long way to go but am determined to do it. Good luck, and believe in yourself you can do it.

Claire
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Friend request sent....Hi and welcome!
  • Jennra
    Jennra Posts: 43 Member
    You will do great!! I also sent you a friend request!! :0)
  • I understand where you're coming from. I have lapsed too, due to my mum visiting from England for a month and I put off the exercise and didn't think too much as to what I was eating as we were eating out a hell of a lot.

II've given myself a kick up the backside and started the 30 day shred this morning (very hard!!) and I'm back to swimming for an hour in the mornings before going to work.

So I'm here to keep you motivated, friend request has been sent :flowerforyou:
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Have you thought about a skateboard attachment for the pram so you can go for longer walks than a four year old can handle? No idea how the weather is but have you thought about swimming trips and picnics? Great way to get out