Hi Need Friends No Support From home

Options
Hello I'm looking for friends I have No Support from home and I'm doing everything I can to keep my routine going and doing my own thing for meals and etc. Please feel free to add me as I need the support and motivation to keep going strong once christmas is over I'm going back to the gym I've been sick and had to take a break but before I was in the gym 2.5 hours before work everyday before work. Look forward to becoming friends with you and support you along the way.

Replies

• Cant_think_of_a_username
    Options
    Hi - I'm in a similar boat and meal prep for myself to make it happen (reduces temptation to go rogue/off plan with food).
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Keep it up both of you.
    Have sent friend requests.
    We can encourage and motivate each other.
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผโค๏ธ
    Chris
  • Bren_bcot
    Bren_bcot Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Definitely going to add you! I've been making myself a separate menu to try and get this thing started. I see lasagna, but I taste broccoli. Hmmm....

Edit: For some reason when I add it says username invalid. Add me if you'd like!
  • emmagordon100
    emmagordon100 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need friends too!
    My other half lives on pizza and takeaway and never needs to worry about his diet (he's a lot better than me at resisiting sugar and chocolate tho).
    It's going to take a lot of willpower to stick to a healthy diet!
  • aekellund
    aekellund Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Iโ€™m in a similar boat where my husband doesnโ€™t need to worry about weight or fitness because heโ€™s already active and good at resisting sweets and snacks. I would love to have a group on here for support as I try to eat healthier and lose weight! Feel free to add me! :)
  • jakuykendall5245
    Options
    I agree...it would be great to have a support group ๐Ÿ˜
  • SaraiF
    SaraiF Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My situation is similar at home! Need all the motivation I can get!
  • Dorgle690
    Dorgle690 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I also am lacking proper support and would love some friends! Feel free to add me, I am on here daily. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Making_Impossible_Possible
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in the same boat! I'm trying to find ways to keep myself motivated and accountable! We can do it!
  • giggles_1980
    giggles_1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have tried to lose weight before by using myfitnesspal and im starting again i dont have a lot of support from home so im looking for others i can relate to. I need positive motivation and distractions and a friendly reminder to remember to self focus because i often focus on others more than myself.
    Feel free to add me, lets be friends to encourage one another :smile:
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The MFP community is really good for encouragement ๐Ÿ˜
    Often the people we live with do not understand our food issues and are able to turn off their food cravings. Or they are happy to eat junk...
    We can encourage and support each other!
    We can do this!!
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ
  • kim_irvine
    kim_irvine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im also in a similar situation. I'm a single female, trying to get the motivation to start doing things properly and get myself slimmer, healthier and happier. Although I have been a fitness member for a few months, I never thought to look at the Community. I will be using it alot more now. Feel free to add me :)
  • dawn6683
    dawn6683 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Iโ€™m in a similar situation up until December I was doing well I had a gym buddy but then they stopped going. Now i have fallen of the wagon big time.

I definitely need positive support rather than being told I wonโ€™t stick with it or I canโ€™t do it.

I think we could help each other stick with it and keep going.

Because we can do it! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Feel free to add me
  • nisie3
    nisie3 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to join an accountability group on Facebook just click this link and answer the 3 group questions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/mawellness/?ref=share
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm here and motivated and happy to have more friends. Feel free to add me.