Not new but need help!

Hi! I am definitely not new here. I've used this site to lose over 100lbs and have made a lot of friends but I lost touch for a while, had a baby and lost my mom (like a week ago) and I'm struggling to get out of a dark place. This has always been my happy place and I'm taking it back to the basics.

I could really use some new friends, or old ones who might have lost touch, to help me get back into my fitness groove. Not only for my physical well being but my mental well being!

Thank you all and as always my personal motto has not changed, "May the booty get fatter and the tummy get flatter! AMEN!"

Replies

• EmilyEnough
    EmilyEnough Posts: 67 Member
    Add me dear💓
  • timgallegos15
    timgallegos15 Posts: 68 Member
    Add me if you like... Strength in numbers...
  • Hi! I am definitely not new here. I've used this site to lose over 100lbs and have made a lot of friends but I lost touch for a while, had a baby and lost my mom (like a week ago) and I'm struggling to get out of a dark place. This has always been my happy place and I'm taking it back to the basics.

I could really use some new friends, or old ones who might have lost touch, to help me get back into my fitness groove. Not only for my physical well being but my mental well being!

Thank you all and as always my personal motto has not changed, "May the booty get fatter and the tummy get flatter! AMEN!"

So sorry for your loss lovely, but I am here to support you! I recently lost my sister and I am in a dark place too. Let's help one another see the light! <3
  • blankr3
    blankr3 Posts: 5 Member
    I am not new either, but I have never used the community feature of MFP. So, I thought I should give it a try.