Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Post your Un-filtered Raw beauty pics here

Replies

• Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Member Posts: 3,679 Member Member Posts: 3,679 Member
    pqvqx52pvr09.jpeg
    This is one of the hardest selfies to post. It’s hard to be true to myself. Little by little I am accepting what I now look like. This is 💯 me. Like it or not. This is me.

I dont like it.....i LOVE IT!!! you're lovely and funny and bright and have a beautiful family and every post you shine brighter girl 🤗.. .i hope you realize how special and lovely inside and out you are mamita!😍💃🙌❤🔥
  • Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Member Posts: 3,679 Member Member Posts: 3,679 Member
    russ_m_19 wrote: »
    lvcacokn4jse.jpg

Great smile Russ!😎🙌🤗
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    rkylxamlebcs.jpg

Friday night vibes

You're rocking than vibes gorgeous girl!😍🙌💃🔥
    cojquqcallek.jpeg

What a pretty girl you are!!!😍🤗💃
  • sugarskull1991sugarskull1991 Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    v03j9jf13l5b.jpeg
    edited December 2019
    v03j9jf13l5b.jpeg

You are one beautiful chica😍🤗🤘💗💜
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    pqvqx52pvr09.jpeg
    This is one of the hardest selfies to post. It’s hard to be true to myself. Little by little I am accepting what I now look like. This is 💯 me. Like it or not. This is me.

You're beautiful just the way you are. Just like this. It's obvious what I've seen of you here you're a sensitive, considerate person. Your hair and eyes are so pretty and you have a great smile.

Try not to be so hard on yourself. You're beautiful in just who you are. 😊

Hope you have a wonderful night!

Thank you so much. It’s been a real struggle and everyone in mfp has been really supportive, especially people like yourself. I am hard on myself only because it’s a totally uncharted part of my life which I’m dealing and coping with. I am excited about the future and having wonderful and understanding people like you, has helped me get more confidence in myself. Thank you.

I agree, you have an ethereal quality... very pretty.
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    mevnnab7t0zt.jpg
    This is right before xmas I gots my hair cut but since I don't wear make up ever and suck at filters and I was on way to work out it counts right. I kinda miss my hair but I its longer than it looks and I can still wear pony tails and throw it up and thats pretty much all I do anyway well there you go🙈😂😂

I knew it! Gorgeous. I'll bet you look like Ann-Margret when you're onstage.
  • daniellam01daniellam01 Member Posts: 2,590 Member Member Posts: 2,590 Member
    mevnnab7t0zt.jpg
    This is right before xmas I gots my hair cut but since I don't wear make up ever and suck at filters and I was on way to work out it counts right. I kinda miss my hair but I its longer than it looks and I can still wear pony tails and throw it up and thats pretty much all I do anyway well there you go🙈😂😂

You look gorgeous. I just get lost in those eyes.
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,424 Member Member Posts: 3,424 Member

I dont like it.....i LOVE IT!!! you're lovely and funny and bright and have a beautiful family and every post you shine brighter girl 🤗.. .i hope you realize how special and lovely inside and out you are mamita!😍💃🙌❤🔥

Thank you so much. 😘

Thank you so much. 😘

You look great momma bear.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,142 Member Member Posts: 4,142 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    khvdeqxuxgw5.jpg
    Some days my eyes are just different sizes...my right eye has had some significant injuries, i guess maybe im forever disproportionate:)

You're perfectly imperfect :)
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,142 Member Member Posts: 4,142 Member
    v03j9jf13l5b.jpeg

Your butterfly tattoo is gorgeous 😍 & so are you!
    wswdkigqtnxg.jpg

Wow you have gorgeous blue green eyes. Hope your day is going well?
  • FleeingMediocrityFleeingMediocrity Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    wswdkigqtnxg.jpg

Actually, they're green/brown or blue/brown depending on the lighting! My day is going well. I just started a profile here and tracked my first macros. Hope you're having an awesome day, too.
    wswdkigqtnxg.jpg

Actually, they're green/brown or blue/brown depending on the lighting! My day is going well. I just started a profile here and tracked my first macros. Hope you're having an awesome day, too.

Sorry 😐, I couldn't really tell. There beautiful. That's great! What are your goals here? Thx.
  • Iron_Muscle_Iron_Muscle_ Member Posts: 4,881 Member Member Posts: 4,881 Member
    wswdkigqtnxg.jpg

I struggle with showing my nude face because of all of the freckles/texture I have. But when in Rome, dot dot dot.

Well I like the natural pic.