how old do i look?

Options

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know how old you think I am by looking only at my hands... or my boobs...

i am blind, as you know know, we "see" with our hands....

oh really? I only see with my face... :laugh:
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    WGAF???
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    WGAF???

I give plenty of em. But only to my husband. All others must pay -- except, no one can afford me.
  • rob504
    Options
    I'd like to know how old you think I am by looking only at my hands... or my boobs...

Mmmmmm, nice hands.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    tbh you look older than 24 in your pic, but I think that is because of your hairstyle, dull skin (just need to exfoliate), and the glasses >_<

I bet you look your age in pics where...we can see ur face ^.^ I look 12 in some pics, and 50 in others and I'm 21 so i know how it feels >_<
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm sure lots of people would love to look at your boobs.
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options

I would have to agree. With the goatee and sunglasses you look like you are in your 30's trying to be a 20 year old.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    When I saw that pic hanging in the post office it said 36.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    from a picture of your PROFILE....WHILE wearing sunglasses....................
    Let me get back to you on that.
  • Hernandezedw
    Options

Challenge accepted, please display.
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your profile says 24 so yea....
  • flowerdale
    Options
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You were born in 1987, so I would say 24... :tongue:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    i want some of you to tell me how old i look from my pic

You look in your 30s.

(ps: I think you are making a few mistakes common to Asian guys when it comes to your look. The first is using too much product on hair that is too long or thick. That makes it look clumpy and either artifically thin or simply plonked on your head. Find a decent stylist and get them to chop into your hair using a razor and scissors which will take a lot of the weight out of it and give you a messier look. Use a sparing amount of styling waz or clay to give it separation and you will instantly look younger. You could par the goatee back a bit.

Finally if you goal is to lose weight you may find that you look younger once you acheive that goal. Good luck fella ;)
  • gnan87
    Options
    i dont use hair products thats my natural hair.well just wanted to know how bad i look due.thats it.
  • tmwillit
    Options
    post a pic that acutally shows your face and then people can give you an honest opinion.
  • gnan87
    Options
    i dont know about hands. But i can definitely tell your age by your boobs lol
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    i dont use hair products thats my natural hair.well just wanted to know how bad i look due.thats it.

Gaaaaaah! I've just put my foot in it. Again. Don't mind me dude. Nobody pays attention to me anyway ;)

I don't think you look bad in the slightest. However, like most people (including myself) there are always things you can do to improve. Like different hair styles, looks, clothing etc.
  • gnan87
    Options
    thanks for being cool
  • elfie9863
    Options
    Serisouly? Why do you care how old everyone thinks you look?