Christmas πŸŽ„ OverLoad 😱😝

Options
Well I think I still did pretty well myself, still managed to have a proper Christmas dinner πŸ₯˜ but it was definitely a lot less than I would normally have & still stayed under my calorie count for the day 😱
Today I had my treat β€˜Fully Loaded Millionaires Dessert’ only had a small portion with a cut up banana 🍌 feeling very proud of myself πŸ˜±πŸ€—

So how did everyone else do ? r3ihwf3e3mrw.jpeg

Replies

• Medusa13205
    Medusa13205 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ps: My son eat the rest of it lol πŸ˜‚
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,598 Member
    Options
    I was over by 1000 calories each day between Christmas Eve, Christmas, and my nephew's all day movie and pizza party. Was back under by a lot yesterday, back to working out and eating better.

Your dessert looks awesome! I wouldn't be able to just eat a little if I had that in the house. I have a truffle and two peppermint chocolate candies in the house and they've lasted 48 hours so far, I ate good meals but have a serious sweet tooth, I think I ate so much dessert I'm able to resist for the first time in my life.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I was up one pound today. More than likely it was all water weight and will go away in a few days
  • Medusa13205
    Medusa13205 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5mmscqqn88b3.jpeg
    OMG Christmas morning breakfast 🍳πŸ₯΄πŸ˜± thankfully didn’t even manage half of mine πŸ₯΄
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,933 Member
    Options
    Ps: My son eat the rest of it lol πŸ˜‚

I love to bake, and fortunately there are lots of people around to help me eat it :)

Plus I freeze stuff.