Keto Friends?

Options
Looking for keto friends! I started at 225lb in '17, got down to 160lb beginning of '19 and have been slowly falling off the wagon, gained 10 pounds. Looking to start 2020 fresh and looking for some keto friends to follow for motivation and support 😊 Also I have hashimotos/autoimmune if anyone also has that.

Replies

• candlehaze
    candlehaze Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have an auto immune thyroid issue, not hashimotos. Looking for Keto friends.
  • spenney305
    spenney305 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for kept friends, have hashimotos/autoimmune so hoping the ketogenic will help with this!
  • MattsGirl90
    MattsGirl90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my I’m starting my keto journey and have a ton of questions to ask x
  • gingerunderthesea
    Options
    Thanks guys! I should also note, when I started keto in '17 I also went gluten free at the same time which helped immensely as well with my hashimotos.
  • SaraiF
    SaraiF Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You may add me, I am restarting my keto journey!
  • mybushwick
    mybushwick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m 35 years old. I also have hashimoto thyroid disease. I had a baby 4 months ago through c-section. I’m trying to get back on the keto wagon (I had stopped while pregnant and gained 60 lbs). I have 25lbs to lose to get back to my pre baby body. Keto has helped me in the past to have enough energy to work out and feel heathy and balanced. I’m hoping I can lose weight and get my pre-baby strength back.
  • IndyFitJoe5
    IndyFitJoe5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

I started keto in March, lost 20 lbs in by end of June. Maintained throughout the summer but then had several trips in the fall and got away from keto. Then the holidays hit and I've managed to put 15-18 lbs back on.

Now I'm starting again! My first goal is to lose 15 lbs by 1 February and another 10 lbs by 7 March (25 lbs total).

Feel free to add me for motivation and support! Let's do this thing!