Life style redo take 2

Options
Hello everyone,
This time I hope I've got all my ducks in a row. I've heard some digestive concerns, nash, sibo, and gallbladder removal the past year and half. I need to get this weight off me. Im at my biggest at 250lbs. My body hurts. Im doing keto so if you need a buddy hit me up. I am going to do it, I've got to.

Replies

• cmq1987
    cmq1987 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm doing keto again and have a similar start weight at 230, hoping to lose 80lbs! Add me :)
  • mossmumma
    mossmumma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I am back on the keto band wagon from here down under. I am currently horrified and saddened to say I have reached 300 Pounds roughly I think in US measurements. I need to lose roughly 160 pounds which seems impossible but ive managed to lose 6.6 pounds in a week so off to a great start
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm at 258. Wanting to get to 140. I've done it 2 other times but hoping to keep it off this time.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,452 Member
    Options
    I am restarting my journey again....I will be starting keto again ....you are welcome to add me ...wishing you much success :)
  • COscorpio8402
    COscorpio8402 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Starting keto again. I loved it when I was doing it and lost 50+ pounds but completely fell off the wagon the last few months. I'm an emotional/stress eater. I'm adding you all. Anyone can feel free to add me too!
  • Jennmcgoo
    Jennmcgoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's really good to have people in the same boat. I hope I can motivate myself as well as help others. We all have our struggles, please reach out to me If you need help.