How tall are you and what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• dreeminbigg
    Options
    5'9 and 130 pounds. :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one else has a Body Fat goal instead of a weight goal. SMH.

I do. I just didn't list mine. I'm aiming to lose pounds of fat, I'm not worried about scale weight. My pounds of fat goal will get me down to 170 pounds.

I'm a big woman. My doctor may think that I need to lose over 100 pounds, but that's scale weight. I'm looking at my pounds of fat number and I'm getting healthy according to that number. The pounds of fat that I need to lose don't even equal to 100 pounds.
  • goodme02
    goodme02 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'7", and my goal weight is 135. CW is 168, and I started at 177.
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5 (That .5 is VERY important to me :-P ) and I'd like to be anywhere between 110-130. Depending on how my body looks. I'll reach 130, then decide where to go from there.
  • 5'7 1/2.......... gw..200. Why? Because I love my curves..I may try to go down to 190...not much lower than that tho..because I know what looks good on me for my build.
  • livesthere
    Options
    5'7 1/2.......... gw..200. Why? Because I love my curves..I may try to go down to 190...not much lower than that tho..because I know what looks good on me for my build.

I just got through reading everyone's responses and that's exactly what I was curious about! I Weight looks so different on everyone! I have a really small framefor my height and my extra weight is like pure fat so it doesn't look great. But if I could rock 200 lbs and know I look good, I would! My goal is to get more toned too. There was one person who was commenting about body fat percentage. Well, that's not a goal for me because I really have no idea how one calculates that! I'm mostly concerned with getting into my old clothes! :smile:

So anyone feel free to add me I can use all the motivation I can get, and I try my best to motivate my MFP friends as well! Thanks for all your replies! You're all fantastic!

:happy:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft and my goal is about 165ish, or a size 10. I'm currently 189, so I've got a ways to go, especially since I'm not really losing... at all... right now. But, I think once I get things figured out, I'll be able to do it! I'm hoping to start the new year in my size 10 jeans! :-)

WoW, your SW is my GW... I'm also 6ft tall. Maybe I should rethink this?

I think it's all about your body shape. I have a narrow frame. RIght now, at 189, I'm wearing a size 16. I'd like to fit back into my size 10s! I'm not sure that'll happen, but I'm gonna try! The other thing is... Before babies, my stomach was flat, even at 180. Now, my stomach is... far from flat! I'd really like that again, but again, not sure that's realistic. Darn babies! I've seen girls who've had kids with flat tummies though, so I know it CAN be done, just not sure if mine will end up that way. But, I'm going to eat right and work out until I meet my goals! (Okay, at least the size 10 goal.) :-)

Good luck, and do whatever feels comfortable to you. Don't change plans based on what someone else is doing!
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    5'2" :D my first goal weight is 250 (my wieght when i graduated high school), my ultimate goal weight is 125 (thinnest i've been since i hit puberty) i know it's on the high end of the BMI range, but i like the look of less-thin bodies :)
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm just five feet tall and my ultimate goal weight is 125 pounds. I never want to be super skinny. I love my curves and I want to keep them. :)
  • jwgca
    jwgca Posts: 44
    Options
    5'10 GW: 190
    CW: 183
  • pipistrula
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and was once 120, but in looking at pics, I think that was too skinny for me, and I know it was based on an unhealthy lifestyle. I think if I can reach 140 right now, I'd be ECSTATIC. If it makes sense to go lower then, AND it's healthy, I wouldn't mind it :)
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 155-160. The thing is will I ever be happy at this weight cause when I first started my journey I would of love to be under 200 and now I am I still see fat. Mental issue I think!
  • jimmychoo2shoes
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and currently weigh about 145. I would like to weigh between 130 and 135. I was there before and felt like clothes fit well and my stomache was flat looking. But I'm working out more now and trying to build some muscles, so if I end up feeling good about how I look at a higher weight then I'll go with that.
  • lp0007
    lp0007 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and currently weigh 133lbs. I feel great like this so think maybe my goal range is 130-135lb :happy:
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    5'6",
    HW: 123
    SW: 118
    CW: 111
    GW: 100-105
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    5'2 im aiming to be in the 90's! that lbs!
    current weight 102.5
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is more of a guess tbh. Ill have reached my goal when im happy with how i look, feel, and how i perform in my sports and in my everyday tasks.
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal weight is 120! :)
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    At 6'2" tall, I don't care as much for a specific weight as I do about my muscle mass vs. my blubber %....and about what my mirror says.. approx 210.. and looking like Adonis on modern steroids.. ok just kidding on that last one.
  • Superrhi
    Options
    I'm 5ft9" and aiming for around 150lbs, but i might go for less depending on how i feel about my body at the time :)