Goodbye, 200

pacmanjack
pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
edited October 2 in Success Stories
199 this morning... down from all-time high of 255 a little over a year ago. I was 235 on May 1 of this year when I committed to getting fit.

I was 227 on June 2 when I started mfp. Thanks so much to my mfp friends for their support. :smile:

Me at 199... sorry for yellowishness... bad, Anthony Weiner bathroom mirror photo

sept1.jpg

Me in March 2010 @ 255 lbs

fatjackmarch10.jpg

Replies

• alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Congratulations. You have done a fantastic job. I hope to have a similar post very soon.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    you look amazing. Great job!
  • Well Done! You look incredible... a different person! Good Luck to losing the rest.
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    You look terrific! More importantly, I know that you feel terrific as well. Congratulations, I'm very happy for you :)
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    YAH!!! What a milestone!! I know you feel fantastic!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    I will be watching for it!! You can do it. You have lost a bunch of pounds and you know you always lose the hardest pounds first:wink: Good luck--and send pictures of Jamaica
  • pacmanjack
    Thanks everybody.
  • CarrieJaneSmith
    CarrieJaneSmith Posts: 19 Member
    Fantastic! You look great!
  • Smokin' hot, doll baby!! Congratulations!!!!! WOW!!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Excellent!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    that is awesome! Keep up the good work! I'm right on your heels. I was 252 on Jan. 23. As of yesterday's official weigh-in, I'm at 200.8. I'm ready to break 2 bills.
  • kimaviles76
    kimaviles76 Posts: 28 Member
    I love it..."goodbye 200"...I felt the same way last week! I stared at 210 and now I'm 195...I have lost 15 lbs in 25 days!!! :O) Congrats to your success!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kimaviles76
    kimaviles76 Posts: 28 Member
    I love it..."goodbye 200"...I felt the same way last week! I stared at 210 and now I'm 195...I have lost 15 lbs in 25 days!!! :O) Congrats to your success!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    geat job.. looking good, keep up the good work!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Dude. You've done an awesome job! Congratulations!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Wooo hoo!! *high five*
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Congrats cant wait to get to 200 Im at 260 at the mo got my first weigh in tomorrow since starting MFP,
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

oh, so sweet!!!
  • pacmanjack
    Thanks again, mfp folks... you all rock.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    well done!!!!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Amazing work!! Getting under 200 was definitely one of the happiest days of my life so I know how you feel. Congrats on your accomplishment!!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Well done, you look fantastic (even in yellow:laugh: ) I just managed to drop to 199 this week to, so feeling quite pleased myself
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Awesome! A job well done!
  • Congratulations! Working towards this goal as well. Was 266lbs earlier this year. Started fitness early march. 21lbs to go...

Very inspiring, thanks for this.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Looking really great. Awesome job! Congrats!
  • Congrats!! What an awesome job you have done!! You look great!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Congrats! You look fantastic! Great job! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mrspenton2009
    mrspenton2009 Posts: 84 Member
    Congratulations!!! I love looking at the sucess pictures. Good for you honey!!! Can't wait to post my own before and afters!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!