Random Question

DixieCup
DixieCup Posts: 16
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey, all. I have a question. On the home page, when it says "if every day were like today...you'd weigh" is this based off of solely calories taken in and calories burned, or does it actually consider the proportion of calories from fat/protein/carbs etc? Just curious because it seems to be a little different everyday. Anyone know? Thanks!

Replies

• DixieCup
    DixieCup Posts: 16
    Hey, all. I have a question. On the home page, when it says "if every day were like today...you'd weigh" is this based off of solely calories taken in and calories burned, or does it actually consider the proportion of calories from fat/protein/carbs etc? Just curious because it seems to be a little different everyday. Anyone know? Thanks!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Its different i think because of the excercise you do and the food you eat daily....so if u miss excercise i think it goes up a tad and so on....visa versa:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Just calories in calories out, I believe.

oh and Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    It's not comprehensive and doesn't account for previous days either. It's a good motivational tool, I think, and a way to get you thinking about calories in terms of actual loss, personal to you.
    Of course, if you're a true geek, like me, you can play with a spreadsheet to get a more comprehensive projection :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.