I'm squealing from joy right now!

Options
Lozze
Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
I just had my six weekly weigh in and after six weeks I've lost TEN KILOS! (that's TWENTY TWO POUNDS!)

That also includes a week where I 'only' lost 0.1kg. I'm so excited right now! Very, very happy and proud of myself. I'm having a food treat tomorrow (nasi goring for month) because I can't afford anything else but I'm so super proud.

And the best thing is I had my second lot of measurements as well today (do them monthly) and I've lost 28.5cm (or 11.2in) off my body! The main losses are from my stomach area which is even better as it's my most hated area!

Bouncing off the walls right now.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! thats wicked!!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! :)
  • CarrieJaneSmith
    CarrieJaneSmith Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Great job!
  • missduffbug
    Options
    Thats FANTASTIC!!!! MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE congratulations - what an awesome loss in just 6 weeks. You must be so very proud of yourself. xxx
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That's an AMAZING loss. Well done! x

Also, off topic, but where did you get the little sims type pic thing at the bottom of your signature? I've seen loads of people with them, and have often wondered!
  • Suzymo3
    Suzymo3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Nice Job, Thats a lot of weight!!
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    NO FOOD TREAT! you will just feel bad afterwards and it wont seem worth it. get a new piece of jewellery or something nice. bad food aint worth it
  • Lozze
    Options
    You must be so very proud of yourself. xxx

I am! I know it's not sustainable (how I wish it was!) but it's an amazing achievement so far. And I WILL do it this time. Because I'm worth it :)
    NO FOOD TREAT! you will just feel bad afterwards and it wont seem worth it. get a new piece of jewellery or something nice. bad food aint worth it

I won't. I've been super strict for six weeks and I want something that's just a little bit naughty :-) I'm making myself drink an extra litre tomorrow to make up for it and will be doing the 'long station walk' as well.

The pictures come from www.mvm.com
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Bloody hell, go you!
    Any tips?
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Congrat!!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 20 lb. loss! What a great accomplishment and an inspiration to us all! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm very happy for you girl! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • Lozze
    Options
    Bloody hell, go you!
    Any tips?

Be grossly overweight when you start? :)

That plus lots of water. I went from drinking none and 3-4L of Pepsi Max a day to 2.4L (at least) and 1.2L of Pepsi Max a day (now down to 750mL, excluding weekends where it's 1.25L)
  • kristyemilia
    kristyemilia Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :)
  • bgoss4
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!! :):) Keep up the good work!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a fantastic reward to some serious effort!

Thanks for sharing - success stories on MFP are what keep me going :)
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    congrats!! all your hard work is paying off!!!! well done! :happy:
  • cassiopeia1975
    Options
    Congratulations thats a great loss!
    I think i can only dream of losing that in six weeks -- maybe in six months! But im giving it my best shot!
    Im also drinking loads more water than i did before from NONE to 3l a day
  • NTK85
    NTK85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :smile: Squeal on, u did great
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!