2 week challenge!!

Options
Hey everyone! I am starting a 2 week challenge. Just comment please add me and I will add you. We will weigh in Thursday September 1st for starting weight. Then Thursday September 8th and lastly to see who won Thursday September 15th. Please follow this form so I know who wins. Goodluck and get motivated! :)

9/1 :
9:8 :
9:15 :

Replies

• hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • stephfalgout
    Options
    Please add me :)
  • green301279
    Options
    Just sent you a request! :)
  • 01kaylie02
    Options
    Please add me! This sounds like just the thing I need!! :)
  • christyjh72
    Options
    please add me. PS where was your photo taken?
  • dtennis22
    Options
    please add me. PS where was your photo taken?
    added all of you :) in my house haha! its a necklace of mine :)
  • deniseburke87
    deniseburke87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me = ) This is perfect as I am going on holiday on 15th so I will post my final weigh in with a cocktail in hand!

Thank you
  • dtennis22
    Options
    Oh, and just so you all know.. I will be posting some exercises once and while that help me lose weight. I hope you all follow through with this great challenge! It will be fun! :) If you have any questions please ask them! :)
  • dtennis22
    Options
    hey everyone! lets all set a reward for the end of this challenge if we accomplish it. how about we get that reward if we lose 4 pounds? or a reasonable amount that you think. here are some rewards that you can make up for yourself:
    I have seen some people put ipads, ice cream cones, a nice lunch out, a new phone case, new pair of sunglasses etc.

GET MOTIVATED!!!! :smile::wink: :laugh: :happy: :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • dtennis22
    Options
    Note to Everyone: I forgot to say this at the top but if your first weigh in on Thursday September 1st is not in by 5:00 p.m you will not be included. Thanks and Goodluck! Lets change some lives :)
  • clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dtennis22
    Options
    Hey everyone! Its time to start putting your starting weight! They are due at 5:00 pm tomorrow September 1st :)
  • dtennis22
    Options
    OK everyone! Please edit your old comment or make a new one with this in it:
    9/1 :

And also please fill the first one in... If you dont want other people in the group to know then you can just message me :)
    Thanks, Im ready to lose some weight!
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

this is great because its my birthday on 21st and i want to be on track to lose and be in 230lbs by then.

Heres' my starting weight

9/1 : 243lbs

In terms of my motivation well if i reach my target for b'day already spoke to myself about purchasing hrm.

Good Luck everyone
  • Ueropa
    Options
    9/1 - 196 pounds even
  • janagardner
    janagardner Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me!!

9/1 - 156 pounds
  • MamaSoy
    MamaSoy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    May I join?

9/1: 149.8
    9/8:
    9/15:

I've been logging on MFP for months, but never have joined the forums. Your post of a challenge caught my eye. I'm in the final 10 lbs to my personal goal weight, so this may be the push I need!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'm in too....should be fun.
    9/1 - 175.5
  • dtennis22
    Options
    Yay! Thanks everyone! Lets all get under our calorie goal for these 2 weeks! Also, there is an app called Nike Training Club that has tons of workouts for every level if you have an iPhone. This app has helped me strong and fit! :) I love it and I highly recommend it :) Goodluck everyone!
  • Peach327
    Peach327 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is my kind of challenge. Short and sweet. I am in.

9/1 : 136.2