NSV NSV NSV!!!! (HUGE NSV!!)

Options
j99li
j99li Posts: 421 Member
I am in Onderland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stepped on the scale this morning and it says 199.6!!! I am so happy! I am finally out of the 200's and I have never been happier. I've never felt better about myself :)

Even thought there is still more than half way to go, this has been a huge step for me because I've never been so dedicated to something before.

Thank you everyone for making this possible and for encouraging me when I was down :flowerforyou:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you.:flowerforyou:
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done. You need to update your signiture too!:drinker:
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    yay!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    Great NSV! Congratulations to you!!
  • hermanaamber
    hermanaamber Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow- so completely awesome!
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am in Onderland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stepped on the scale this morning and it says 199.6!!! I am so happy! I am finally out of the 200's and I have never been happier. I've never felt better about myself :)

Even thought there is still more than half way to go, this has been a huge step for me because I've never been so dedicated to something before.

Thank you everyone for making this possible and for encouraging me when I was down :flowerforyou:

HOLLA!! Excellent job chica!!:drinker: :smile:
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!
  • Seraph1120
    Seraph1120 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • gods_gal
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm following in your footsteps!!
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    woooohooooo (happy for you)
  • ACook42
    ACook42 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

Congratulations on your "Break on through to the other side"
    However, Just want you to know this is not a NSV LOL since that means "Non Scale Victory" and this is all about the scale.
    I don't want to make it any less of a VICTORY though. SO YAY!!!!!!!! Good for you. I can't wait to get there myself.
    :flowerforyou:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Technically, it's an SV :bigsmile:

But well done, you must be absolutely thrilled!
  • ACook42
    ACook42 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!

Glittermouse......LOL I just wanted to say....Cute little pole dancing bunny you have in your signature. Where ever did you get that?
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: And you SHOULD feel great about yourself! Congrats on your loss! Keep up the good work!
  • chefswife67
    Options
    SO AWESOME!! :happy:
    I'm hopeing to hit 199 this weekend wish me luck! :wink:
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What an amazing accomplishment! Welcome to Onederland!!!!
  • C110266Chris♥
    Options
    MY HAIRS ARE STICKING UP!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait for me to get there too :) SMILE BIG you deserve it! Do something special for yourself and tell us what you did!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Technically, it's an SV :bigsmile:

But well done, you must be absolutely thrilled!

YEEEEE-HAAAAA!! Welcome to Onederland! As a recent resident myself after a looooong absence (15 years?), Welcome! :happy:
  • auntmister
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Keep up the good work...........I am so happy for you......
  • auntmister
    Options
    Leigh Great job.............you are an inspiration to me....I sometimes want results too quick your dates help me keep time in perspective thank you for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!