First workout of 2020

Options
Ghost town this morning. About 8 warriors working out. 4.20 miles of fasted cardio. Abs at 5 sets of 20 reps on each set in honor of 2020. Feeling the burn for sure....

l7sjatpsw105.jpg

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Way to go! Perhaps folks were sleeping in from staying up late to ring in the New Year? My plan is to take a nap, then go for a run before lunch... :)
  • wsusan162
    wsusan162 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Weight training for me today, one person came in and used the treadmill, while I was there, otherwise I had the gym to myself
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    My gym doesn't open till 8am PST today. But I already have my workout set before I have my first client at 9am. It's gonna be busy for me today and the rest of the week.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • johnnys_fitness_ch
    johnnys_fitness_ch Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    Way to go! Perhaps folks were sleeping in from staying up late to ring in the New Year? My plan is to take a nap, then go for a run before lunch... :)

I slept on the couch, Went to bed about 1am mad as hell thinking about all the *kitten* I dealt with last year and those that screwed me over. Funny how when you are pissed off and need to burn some extra energy off how well you can be motivated....