Back again....

Options
Hi everyone,

This is my third time back to MFP while trying to lose weight... each time I've logged for a couple of weeks, started to lose the weight, then given up on logging and piled it all back on again! It's coming up to summer where I live and it would be great to feel confident about wearing cute summer outfits or going to the beach for the first time in years.

Would love to hear from anyone else who needs some support in their weight loss journey :-)

Replies

• Piglet_26
    Options
    Welcome back........this time lets make it an easier and more fun time :)..........add me if you like, we always need that extra push :)
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    If you stick with it, it will work for you.
  • kathleenmaria
    Options
    Hi I have just come back to MFP. So far so good. You keep it up and you will be feeling great on that beach.
  • Klbryce1
    Options
    welcome back!
  • Sheeshy
    Sheeshy Posts: 133
    Options
    Welcome back!! I recently returned as well. Same things as you - do good, stop, gain it back.... I've never been involved it the forums before or added friends. This time I have, and it's helped me stick with it a ton. Extra accountability and encouragement. Hoping to stick with it long term this time!
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

Feel free to friend me - as someone else said extra accountability and support are always good!!
  • Linda1053
    Linda1053 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi This is the first time I have been here but certainly not the first time I have fought this fight lol. This time I am hoping that a forum like this will help me to stick with it. Good Luck to us all. feel free to add me.